gammo-o VS methyl 1-d

mczac99

Awards
Has anyone ever used gammo-o or methyl 1-d and which one works. If you know of a test booster thats legal and worth the money let me know.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
methyl 1-d isnt a test booster its a PH or designer steriod...it will stop ur natural cycle...try Axis Ht, deisel 2010, activate...not m 1-d

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
methyl 1-d isnt a test booster its a PH or designer steriod...it will stop ur natural cycle...try Axis Ht, deisel 2010, activate...not m 1-d
Methyl 1-d is actually just DHEA and some ATD.

The active ingredient is 3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one wich is just another name for DHEA.

ahenage

Awards
What about the new Methyl 1-D XL? Apparently it is the old Methyl 1-D without the DHEA..

Is there any reason for me to prepare a PCT if Im just taking ATD?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Why would you bother taking something with that little ATD in it anways?

ahenage

Awards
Cause Ive never dabbled with any PHs before, and my friend at GNC has never fed me lines or recommended anything that hasnt worked for me before, and highly recommends it.

So I am guessing I am never gonna get any actual response as to whether ATD requires PCT and only get flamed for picking up an overpriced product.

I dont have access to any PHS and not sure whether I would dabble with any if I did.

sooo - PCT for ATD or not?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No. ATD is not a prohormone, it is an aromatase inhibitor.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And by the way, I was hardly flaming you by asking why you would bother taking 4mg of ATD. If you knew what ATD is, you would realize that that is a very small amount, depending on how many times you are supposed to dose per day.

What did your friend at GNC tell you about post cycle therapy for this product?

Last edited:
gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Wow i havnt heard of anyone mention Gammo-O in quit some time.
I actually did alot of research on it about a year and a half ago and came to the conclusion that it seemed like a garbage product IMO.
( There was no good feedback on it at all )

As for a good non hormonal supplement, Ive heard Drive is the next big thing, maybe search around for that. Its by Applied Nutriceuticals . They have a sub-forum here.

ahenage

Awards
Hey rpen, I appreciate the patient response. Guess I just wanted to know if there was any similar bounceback type effect after you come off of an AI.

So that pretty much clarifies for me. Buddy at GNC said there was really no need but if I wanted to go the extra mile there is Novedex (something or other overpriced Gaspari ****) and the Halodrol liquigels have 6 OXO in them.

He wasnt gonna tell me NOT to get the Novedex but certainly got the impression it would be unnecessary

per capsul, there is 104 mg of

ATD + capryllic acid

and I will be taking 3 in the AM and 3 before lunch

(starting with 2+2 for about 3 days and switching to 3+3)

for good measure im gonna taper off also.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's what I'm saying. The main active in Novedex IS ATD. There's always a possibilty of rebound when you're playing with hormone levels, but ATD isn't supposed to have any.

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
I tried Methyl 1D XL and must say it gets 2 thumbs down..Don`t waste your money on garbage like that there`s nothing in it to make it work you won`t get any type of muscle gains "NADA".I tried the Natadrol for 8 weeks and found it better. If anyone says different on Methyl 1D they either work for LG or must of got one hell of a placebo effect..Go use dbols you`l see the difference then

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Methyl 1D XL or any version now is nothing but plain "GARBAGE" don`t waste your money on companies that bleed your wallet only to make there`s bigger.Get either real gear or hdrol mdrol or proven supps like creatine,glutamine,whey,multi vitamin,fish oil..peace