Head to Head: Mass FX/Hyperdrol VS. JW/BadAssMass

Which stack is better?

• Total voters

olb

Awards
Simple question. Head to head, which stack is better all-around?

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Probably a little early to decide, I dont think they have been on the market long enough to find to many people who have ran both already.

Pimp C

Awards
i've done both and the alri stack was much better imo.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
i've done both and the alri stack was much better imo.
Did you run the entire evolution stack or just the JW/BAM?
Just wondering because i was thinking about dialing this up a few weeks after i finish my current PowerFULL run, but i am not sure if i want to add the Restore or not.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Think about Mass FX and HDx2 ---- that sounds kinda unbeatable...;)

Pimp C

Awards
i used restore at the end of my jw/bam cycle. to me the hyperdrol was a waste of money.JW was much better. mass fx was okay but BAM was awesome. i felt good the entire time on the alri stack.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Ive used FX/Hyperdrol/retain and BAM/JW/Restore. Id have to give a slight edge to FX/Hyperdrol/retain, but I also think Jungle warfare is a little better than hyperdrol. With the new Retain 2.0 and HyperX2 coming, It will be interesting to see how those new additions change the AX stack. If I had to choose with whats out right now Id go with: MassFX/JungleWarfare/Restore:
choose by whats coming(going just on ingredient breakdown):
MassFX/HyperX2/Retain2.0
Honestly though, I really like every product in this lineup so its really hard for me to pick. I just think my attitude was much better on MassFx than BAM. I seemed more agressive and the gains were slightly better.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone have any logs or know of any younger lifters using these stacks? (Maybe 18-20 years old?) Curious to see if they experienced the same results with either of these stacks.

Jeff Roy

Awards
Anyone have any logs or know of any younger lifters using these stacks? (Maybe 18-20 years old?) Curious to see if they experienced the same results with either of these stacks.
im with this guy

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm in my second week of MassFX/HDX2/Retain2, but it's too early for much feedback thus far. I'm not running a log, but I will most likely post a review upon completion.

gmac356

gmac356

Awards
Im 20 and on jw/bam right now with universal animal pack and aftershock which ill prolly switch out soon. Ive only been on it for a few days so nothing yet but ill post when im done.

Last edited:
Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established

I just started my JW four days ago, but i'm only taking it solo because of my age; 17, I suppose it's working because i cant look at a chick without preparing the meat rocket for take off, So i assume it's doing something haha.

whiskers

whiskers

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It seems like all people do is bit(h about supplements on here...not a lot of praise.

Anabolic Xtreme gets a lot of Sh!t it seems like, but I love 'em. When I want to make sure I'm not gonna be waisting my money I go with AX.

I got amazing results from the Original Hyperdrol and Original Retain a year and a half ago ish when I was getting back into lifting. And this spring I took Hyperdrol X2 and the new Mass FX and loved it. Strength and mass gains were very impressive

i cant wait to try lean fx

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the ALRI BAM hormonal, i know JW is and can the BAM be used w Mass Fx?

knightowl

Awards
not touching anything from ALRI since they lie about having steroids in their compounds. So never tried but I had excellent results from mass fx alone and will be doing massfx/hd2 soon

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started my JW four days ago, but i'm only taking it solo because of my age; 17, I suppose it's working because i cant look at a chick without preparing the meat rocket for take off, So i assume it's doing something haha.
lolol

michael75

michael75

Awards
I`m always one for experimenting to see what happens.I fully understand that diet is very important whilst using supplements to achieve the best results,but i`ve given in to urges...Like sugury things.

I started my stack with Nutrex anabol 5,after a week in with that i started on ALRI restore,three days later i began ALRI J/W.I have definitley noticed a difference,muscle definition is pronounced and bigger,strength seems sporadic and comes in fits and starts,the big draw back is how this stack has effected my appetite,i just want to keep eating and have cravings for sweet things.

I`m taking protien shakes through the day to help build mass,so whilst the stack and shakes are doing the trick for muscle i`m developing a bit of belly,i do plenty of abdominal work and still do cardio.

Conclusion is that this is a very good stack but i`m sure to spoil all the good work if i don`t get my diet under control.In a couple of days i`m starting ALRI BAM,when i`ve finished this cycle i`m going to do the AX mass fx/Hyperdrol 2.

TheBassGuy

Awards
Im starting JW today, then after 4-weeks Im going to add in BAM with another 4 weeks of JW. I would've liked to do 8 weeks of both, but money is kinda tight right now. I also want to try massfx/hyperdrol in the future too tho.

mariners2010

Awards
Its hard for me to decide on this one. Both of them were about the same.