Supp question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im looking into a few different choices. I wass thinking something like superdrol or methyl dx3. I want the results from supps like these but as ive been reading about them they seem to have to many side effect for me. I dont want to take a supp thats gonna give me hair loss and **** things up for me. Are there any suppliments like these that would gelp me gain and not give me that bad sides? Or is there supporting supps that I can take with these to minimize the sides? THanks!

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Those "supplements" are steroids. There is support supps you can take. Cycle support is the best IMO. I would search this site for superdrol logs to see what your getting into. These are not products to take lightly or mess around with if you don't know what your doing.

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
I know there not things to mess around with thats why im asking and researching a ton before i think about buying it if I do. Thanks for your help

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
Whats your age, stats and training history like? What supps have you used before?

cmp007

Awards
  • Established
Im 20 years old. Ive been working out for over 2 years now. Some of the suppliments ive taken....up until last summer its just been protein and creatine. Last summer i tried luekic and creakic which seemed to help me but everyone says is ****ty supps. The last thing ive tried is anabolic pump. Im almost done with my bottle. I havnt gotton any of the pumps or seen any gains at al so i dont know if im weird orwhat the deal is with that. Im just looking for something new to help me with some real gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.