Six Star Protein?

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
They have that stuff at Wal-mart for a pretty good price...I picked some up once in a pinch. Good flavor and mixed well. No stomach issues. Seems a little on the sweet side.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Im enjoing their new line of products. Six Star MUSCLE Fuel. Their protien is excellent and their NO Stim. is nice too.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
Quality Stuff

The company is owned by Iovate, the same people who own Muscletech. Now i'm not a big muscletech supporter, but if you look at the type of wheys in the six star protein you'll see it's the same as Muscletech's. The added ingredients are a little different that MT's however, but not worse. I believe it is safe to assume that the raw materials are coming from the same place. So enjoy the fact that you basically just bought Nitrotech for about 50-70% off. Six Star's new marketing kinda gives it away as well.

PS. their new NO supp. is pretty comparable to NaNOx9, so I tried it out and the pumps were phenomenal.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
haha thats awesome. That goes to show you that Muscletech is just a Tad bit overpriced.lol. Yea and for $20 i can deal with the NO stim. ps. kudos to train for pointing that out. the noxy90 w/e from muscle tech has the same base ingrediant as six star. Xanthional Nicotinate i think. and yes i know i am a terrible speller.lol