Got some good deals @ GNC today...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Got some good deals on GNC today...

I love it when I can acutally get some decent deals out of that place. Its like a game to me now!

Well today I got a bottle of Vitex and 2.19lb MET-Rx Protein Plus Milk Chocolate for 19.99. I consider that a great deal no matter which way you slice it. ;)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
gnc, on the norm, is the anti-bargain. but once in a while, you can sneak in a combination of sales/discounts/goldcard and get yourself a deal. metrx protein plus for less than 19 huh? nice.....i will check my local gnc and see if i can get something similar. My favorite blend protein (choc). Sage

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
The protein AND the Vitex for 19.99!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
gnc, on the norm, is the anti-bargain. but once in a while, you can sneak in a combination of sales/discounts/goldcard and get yourself a deal. metrx protein plus for less than 19 huh? nice.....i will check my local gnc and see if i can get something similar. My favorite blend protein (choc). Sage
Hows your cycle going bro?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Hows your cycle going bro?
appreciate you asking man. Aside from actual body weight, im very sufficed with the results thus far. Actually had a roll of pics developed today, with pics from this past weekend. I mean, seeing yourself everyday, you tend to notice less of a change. However, i look better than ive had ever.....ever! i just cant wait to see what the 2nd half of this cycle brings me. I posted an update in the thread im keeping bi-weekly. Again, the weight increase is less than spectacular (only 6 lbs in almost 5 weeks) however, my bf% is noticably less, and my physique....im just very happy with it now. Thanx for the look out ww7. Sage

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
MET-Rx Protein Plus Milk Chocolate. Damn good! I was very impressed with the taste!

bigpump

Awards
just picked up a box of met-rx apm 60 at gnc for 18 bucks. not bad.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
man.........i wish i could get deals like that there. i pay $50/week on a box of dutch chocolate isopure. that really adds up man. except on gold card days, i pay $40.

i cant really shop online cuz i dont have much on my only credit card, and dont have a bank card. plus, if it would be late for some reason, id be screwed. as i eat 400g's of protein/day.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
You know....it really is like a game there, you feel like you've just cheated your way out of paying taxes when you get a good deal at GNC anymore. :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
You know....it really is like a game there, you feel like you've just cheated your way out of paying taxes when you steal a ton of good **** while the clerk is in the back room
:eek:

:D true, true (sort of)... stick it to the evil empire weave :D

T-Bar

Awards
Originally posted by Jergo
man.........i wish i could get deals like that there. i pay $50/week on a box of dutch chocolate isopure. that really adds up man. except on gold card days, i pay $40.

i cant really shop online cuz i dont have much on my only credit card, and dont have a bank card. plus, if it would be late for some reason, id be screwed. as i eat 400g's of protein/day.

400g's a day? How much do you weigh?