PU13 - RE: MassFx Log

lozgod

lozgod

Awards
  • Established
Great log first off. Probably the best I ever read.

My problem is not posting the blood work. Blood chemistry is non biased, non opinionated. It is just what it is. I understand you don't want to fuel any fires and there is a chance that you are a non responder (which so far doesnt appear to be the case) but I thought the whole point of this log was to review the product in it's entirety. According to your log it definetly works and I am going to give it a shot to form my own opinion. I just do not see the benefit to the community to not post the bloodwork.

All the research I have found is that 3,4 Divan... DOES bind to SBHG in many many studies so I have confidence in the product assuming it contains the ingredients on the label and I am sure it does. I am just baffled by the response you gave when asked why you would not post your blood work on BB.com. Simply to not be in a contraversy. Well it wouldn't be you starting any contraversy. You are simply posting blood work results. There should be nothing to hide. An unchanged lab work up is not as bad as hiding results. When there is something to hide then that means there is something negative not being said.

For the record I am excited so far with the product. The research I have found definetly favors the products claims.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
? I don't understand what is happening here.

Did you mean to pm somebody?:think:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
For the record I am excited so far with the product. The research I have found definetly favors the products claims.
Sounds good then.. go for it.