ripped fuel plus tight or lean mass matrix

institutional

Awards
im not an expert on the fat loss stacks. but as many of you know that i am out of action due to knee surgery. im non weight bearing for the next 4 weeks. i have put on a few pound in last few days already. but i have a bottle of ripped fuel and i was thinking of mixing that with either tight or lean mass matrix. this way i was thinking i could combine ephedra with all the goodies that are in the those ephedra free stacks. im open for suggestions and dosages. i cant find too much feedback on the tight or lmm. im leaning towards the lean mass matrix, and i have heard rippedup speaking highly of it.
i was thinking just take 1 pill of the ripped fuel and 2 pills of the lean mass matrix twice daily. do you think this sounds ok? im not looking to really shed pounds, just stay lean, as im not really working out. also this would probably supress my appetite a bit. thanks.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
might be too much caffeine bro, try and get some straight ephedrine caps I'd say (to mix with Tight)

institutional

Awards
i was thinking that it might be too much caffiene. you think tight by itself or lean mass matrix by itself would be decent enough. im not really looking for much fat loss, more or less just hold my weight steady while im not working out. i dont think will power alone will let me do it.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
So far I'm happy with the Tight and I have tried a fair amount of fat burners. I'm stacking it with ephedrine and I have lost 2 pounds this week. I'm also in the middle of a post cycle, but I feel leaner.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
not sure yet, I'm on my first week of Tight alone, but I think that could do, yeah :)

institutional

Awards
not sure yet, I'm on my first week of Tight alone, but I think that could do, yeah :)
good deal. im going to order some now. :)

the fear of turning into a fat fu*k is starting to hit me :D-as i just polished off a 10 piece mcnugget and large fries.! its not entirely my fault either all my friends and family think since im injured they will just keep surprising with all this junk! let me stop whining, peace :D

institutional

Awards
dps is outta tight. ill probably wait till they get it. do you think i will still see some benefit to tight without working out? or would you recommend eca if im not working out. thanks.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
LMM IS one righteous MRP though, can't go wrong there if you can afford it (or you know, if you don't like grinding your own damn oats :D )... of course, gimme the double bacon cheeseburger without the bread and I'm a happy camper. weave, is there a thread about you and Tight that I missed? :D how's it coming?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Biggs
weave, is there a thread about you and Tight that I missed? :D how's it coming?
Good so far, nothing spectacular, but a good thermo I think. I haven't elaborated much on it in my cycle thread because of the UCP-1, just now getting a feel for it alone :)