Best mood supplement?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to what supplements you guys think are the best at mood enhancement...not focus, just an enhanced sense of well being...

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
I'm always talking about this but, PEA/Hordenine.

Ether

Awards
Rhodiola rosea has worked well for me though I do have to cycle it as it's effects aren't as noticable to me after a month or so.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
since i've been using Poseidon i have definitly noticed a clearer feeling and improved focus etc:thumbsup:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Phenibut and/or Theanine, enough to chill but not go too far down or maybe, yes.

It's more a focus productivity mental overdrive combo, and it feels psychologically good to me, one AX's Stim X and two of Avant's original HEAT; the latter is unfortunately unavaliable right now.

Piracetam is a good add to both of the above.

These are both sometime not all the time things, all but the Pira.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
since i've been using Poseidon i have definitly noticed a clearer feeling and improved focus etc:thumbsup:
Second that, Poseidon is great for increasing overall well being and vitality. I'm not just a spokesman, I'm also a client:p, and ever since I started on it I've just had an overall better sense of everything in my life.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Rhodiola and theanine...very nice. Vinpocetine is also nice for clarity and it makes the noodle work better.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
I recently started taking xforce by IBE and it really seems to give me good energy with a positive effect on my outlook. I'm liking it so far. Lately ive been more content and more efficient than usual.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Theanine, 5htp, and for destressing neurobalance by IBE (phenibut in a special carrier mechanism).

Beige

Awards
  • Established
ActiVate put me in a really good mood for the first couple of weeks.

Beige

Awards
  • Established
Why isn't anybody mentioning test boosters (natural or hormonal). Aside from occassional lethargy and some anger; when test is high, mood is high. At least for me.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I was impressed by my first go round with kava from a relaxation standpoint. The hord/PEA combo is nice too

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to what supplements you guys think are the best at mood enhancement...not focus, just an enhanced sense of well being...
RPN's Clear Edge at higher doses really puts me in a great mood. Also, Gaspari's new cytolean was awesome. I got a few samples at the arnold...felt great and lasted 5-6 hours with no crash. It should be out at the start of april and i'll be picking up a bottle for sure.

For a more relaxed feeling, theanine + tryptophan is very good (and can be mixed with clear edge as a nice change of pace).

Deprenyl was good at first, but its effects wore off pretty quickly with me. Also, it really tends to increase my BP.

swoody

swoody

Awards
  • Established
Kava:D I really want to try that Clear Edge though... been hearing some REALLY good stuff on it... phenibut is great in smaller doses, but if you have too much, it will SERIOUSLY f#$k you up:D I took too much one day... forgot a measuring spoon and used a regular spoon instead... BAD IDEA. I literally got sh1t-faced, puked a couple times, and had a hangover for 3 days... of which I slept a total of about 2 days, in between a dream and reality... thought I was gonna die:D So be carefull... in order for phenibut to be toxic, you have to take a HELL of alot... but going just over the recommended dosage will effectively screw you up enough that you'd never want to do too much of it again.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Ashwagandha / Rhodiola / Bacopa, nice combo. If it make you till laid back, drop the bacopa.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
stim x has very positive effects for my mood but that comes with the stimulation. i always 'seize the day' on the one or two times i take stim x each week. theres never enough for me to do and i find im way more social and outgoing with stim x.

neuro balance is good IF you are in the right environment. yeahright's review inspired me to pick some up. i dont like using it for relaxation orfor sleep. rather, i find much more use taking my doseage before heading out to bars/parties.

papa G

Awards
There is just so many that are good. Amp, ephedrine, rhodiola, theanine, activate, phenibut, tryptophan and many of the PHs that are similar to test just to name a few.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Second that, Poseidon is great for increasing overall well being and vitality. I'm not just a spokesman, I'm also a client:p, and ever since I started on it I've just had an overall better sense of everything in my life.
:thumbsup:

Workin

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much does the theanine add to the phenibut? I take 2gs of phenibut + 2-3 beers when I go out now. I was thinking of adding 500mgs of theanine but wanted to make sure it wasn't some great synergy that would knock me on my ass.lol

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
The combo of Poseidon and Hypertest has me cruising around like I'm the balls...

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I stack 5-htp and rhodiola rosea... Heaven.

In the winter I add st.johns wort

sicnarf

Awards
I can't believe that nobody has mentioned DHEA. It has done wonders for my mood at 200 mg a day.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5-htp one cap before bed helped me with getting rid of anxiety

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about stuff like Bliss shots, koi bomb, or potion 9????

bosompincher

Banned
Awards
Day 5 of Farenheit's Nutrition Lean EFX & loving the mood enhancement dude.Noticed it slightly in the first few days but now the effect's are becoming so pronounced...This stuff is for REAL!!!

BP