PowerFULL question???????

skinnyJ

skinnyJ

Awards
I am thinking of getting some PowerFULL. Is it really worth it? How do I use it, i.e. one month on, one month off or continuous? Any light shed on the subject would be great.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
I've been using PowerFULL off and on for the past 4 months and I love it. I've yet to try the new formulation but I'm certain it will be great. I generally run it for 5-6 weeks then take a 3 week break before stackin somethin else. Give it a shot with SuperCissusRx. You won't be disappointed.

skinnyJ

skinnyJ

Awards
I've been using PowerFULL off and on for the past 4 months and I love it. I've yet to try the new formulation but I'm certain it will be great. I generally run it for 5-6 weeks then take a 3 week break before stackin somethin else. Give it a shot with SuperCissusRx. You won't be disappointed.
Thanks, I will give it a go after I finish my 17 Alpha.

Vinny

Awards

Have you tried the regular CissusRX ?
I ask because I sware by it and like EVERYTHING I take I underdose and yet it healed my elbow and using heavy weight again . What is the difference I imagine the super just bigger dose per capsule ,anything else ?

thanks

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Also SuperCissus yields 10% Active Extract vs the original was 5%.
PowerFULL is awesome, there is a ton of feedback on this board to search.
I just started the new version and liking it too, still gettin the great sleep, great strength gains quickly.

skinnyJ

skinnyJ

Awards
Also SuperCissus yields 10% Active Extract vs the original was 5%.
PowerFULL is awesome, there is a ton of feedback on this board to search.
I just started the new version and liking it too, still gettin the great sleep, great strength gains quickly.
Thanks. I will give them ago after a few months. I am going to do a Oxyguno cycle soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sprinterguy4 Supplements 7
Supplements 14
Supplements 5
mmacrazy Supplements 29
EZDUZIT Supplements 2