Poseidon - My newest staple

tremelo24

Board Supporter
Awards
First and foremost, saying it cleared up my complexion would be an understatement. I used to think I had good skin, but after a few weeks on Poseidon I look 5 years younger.. and I'm only 26. The skin on my face is tighter, and I no longer have any darkness under my eyes.

I take it first thing in the morning, and within minutes the AM fog has lifted. I take a serving at lunch, and a serving pre workout with another following post workout. My ability to recover between sets has really increased. The duration of my pump is much longer. I try to keep a certain level of light soreness at all times, and I've had to increase my volume about 20% to stay sore. Faster recovery = faster gains. :box:

It has definitely proven itself to be a staple. I'll be ordering more soon for my immediate family members. Fish oil is my other staple, I don't even consider protein powder to be mandatory.

As far as dosing, I take the recommended single scoop and I try to use > 16oz of water. I take 3-5 servings a day. There is virtually no taste, and I've actually grown to like this 'no taste' since I've associated it with the great effects Poseidon gives me.

Something else I discovered by chance... I took my dose of ZMA (standard ratios here) with a glass of Poseidon. I could barely keep my eyes open 15 minutes later. I have perpetual sleeping problems, so this excited me. The next night, I forgot about this combination and had a bad night's sleep. Last night (3rd night) I took the ZMA and washed it down with Poseidon. Once again, I was very sleepy within 15 minutes.

For the record, I've been training seriously for 5 years. I'm 5'10 200lbs. I'm lean enough to see abs but I don't know the percentage. I only mention this to show I'm not some 160 pound noob touting the virtues of this stuff. It really is that good.

Dagron

Dagron

Awards
Just sold me on it, I'll give it a whirl on my next order. Grats on finding something that works for you :drunk:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good info, trem! I usually do 3 in the morning and 3 before bed! SLEEP is amazing!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
First and foremost, saying it cleared up my complexion would be an understatement. I used to think I had good skin, but after a few weeks on Poseidon I look 5 years younger.. and I'm only 26. The skin on my face is tighter, and I no longer have any darkness under my eyes.

I take it first thing in the morning, and within minutes the AM fog has lifted. I take a serving at lunch, and a serving pre workout with another following post workout. My ability to recover between sets has really increased. The duration of my pump is much longer. I try to keep a certain level of light soreness at all times, and I've had to increase my volume about 20% to stay sore. Faster recovery = faster gains. :box:

It has definitely proven itself to be a staple. I'll be ordering more soon for my immediate family members. Fish oil is my other staple, I don't even consider protein powder to be mandatory.

As far as dosing, I take the recommended single scoop and I try to use > 16oz of water. I take 3-5 servings a day. There is virtually no taste, and I've actually grown to like this 'no taste' since I've associated it with the great effects Poseidon gives me.

Something else I discovered by chance... I took my dose of ZMA (standard ratios here) with a glass of Poseidon. I could barely keep my eyes open 15 minutes later. I have perpetual sleeping problems, so this excited me. The next night, I forgot about this combination and had a bad night's sleep. Last night (3rd night) I took the ZMA and washed it down with Poseidon. Once again, I was very sleepy within 15 minutes.

For the record, I've been training seriously for 5 years. I'm 5'10 200lbs. I'm lean enough to see abs but I don't know the percentage. I only mention this to show I'm not some 160 pound noob touting the virtues of this stuff. It really is that good.
Great to hear your results tremelo24! The benefits you will experience will only get better with time. The sleep benefits amazed me as well as the natural "clean energy" Poseidon gives me throughout the day.

Keep us updated and thanks for sharing your experience :)

Workin

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
How long will a tub of poseidon last if taking 5-6 servings a day?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh boy. I really don't want to like this stuff. Really. I don't need another staple. Please. Stop.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you should get a free bottle to try just cuz your name is so close to the supp! BTW is there any way to get samples from you guys to try out?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How long will a tub of poseidon last if taking 5-6 servings a day?
A tub will usually last about 3 weeks or so if you do the standard five to six servings on workout days and maintainence dose(2-3 servings) on non-workout days. At least that's what I'm doing.

Hey poison, once you try it the poseidon doesn't become a staple it almost becomes a necessary item. It's that good. I'm currently testing the waters out and going a few days w/o it just to see if I notice a difference and exactly what the differences are. So far genral fatigue and post workout lethargy are a lot more noticable today. I'll keep you guys updated on what else I may notice.

Myth, thanks for the interest in our products. At the moment Nimbus doesn't offer a sample trial of poseidon. Aside from the economical reasons, the feedback recieved from the testers as to the effectivness of the product was overwhelmingly positive that we felt like it really speaks for itself.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
:fingers in ears: nanananaIcan'thearyou

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:fingers in ears: nanananaIcan'thearyou

Hey Poison I got a riddle for you. Want to hear it, here it goes:

As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives(poseidon), seven wives with seven sacks(poseidon), seven sacks with seven cats(poseidon), seven cats with seven kittens(poseidon), kittens, cats, sacks, wives(poseidon), how many where going to St. Ives?

Answer: Poseidon:trout:

tremelo24

Board Supporter
Awards
I just want to make extra sure I'm relating my experience properly...

Poseidon is what I would refer to as a health enhancer, not just another "sports supplement". It doesn't promise worthless ego feeding pumps, it doesn't promise ridiculous strength increases, nor does it promise to put 10 pounds of lean mass on you in a 2 weeks. What it does (extremely well) is simple: improves your body's ability to carry out the hundreds of thousands of tasks it performs each and every day.

I'm to the point where I am literally wondering how I functioned without it. I had grown so accustomed to being worn down and foggy I thought for sure I was experiencing placebo effect after a few days of Poseidon. I'm now at a few weeks, and its all real.

Also, I'm hesitant to mention this, but I look quite a bit leaner. Maybe this is because my body isn't retaining as much water as it usually does because of Poseidon's hydration effects.. maybe I actually lost some extra bf due to increase nutrient assimilation. Maybe its a little of both, but I'm not the only one to notice it about myself.

Workin, you really have a winner on your hands.:head:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Poseidon is definately worth the price. I give my thumbs up on it.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I'll be on the Poseidon bandwagon this week whenever my NP shipment arives.

Posiedon may also represent an excellent way to get Mg for people with IBS/ulcerative colitis and Chrohns. I will try to get my wife on it and see if she gains any energy from it.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bioman, the train left the building...............

we are over this bandwagon and on to the next one..............NIGHT-TIME PUDDING! 1 dose and you sleep like a baby........2 doses and you are knocked the F out! :lol:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Poseidon is what I would refer to as a health enhancer, not just another "sports supplement". It doesn't promise worthless ego feeding pumps, it doesn't promise ridiculous strength increases, nor does it promise to put 10 pounds of lean mass on you in a 2 weeks. What it does (extremely well) is simple: improves your body's ability to carry out the hundreds of thousands of tasks it performs each and every day.

I'm to the point where I am literally wondering how I functioned without it. I had grown so accustomed to being worn down and foggy I thought for sure I was experiencing placebo effect after a few days of Poseidon. I'm now at a few weeks, and its all real.

Also, I'm hesitant to mention this, but I look quite a bit leaner. Maybe this is because my body isn't retaining as much water as it usually does because of Poseidon's hydration effects.. maybe I actually lost some extra bf due to increase nutrient assimilation. Maybe its a little of both, but I'm not the only one to notice it about myself.

Awesome review trem, you pretty much hit the nail on the head with what you stated. I couldn't have put it better myself. Nicely said my friend as it truly is a staple for anybody just wanting to "feel" better.

Bioman, I think poseidon will treat you and your girl nicely. I've been dosing it with AP and my stomach has felt great. Keep me posted on what it does for you.

Mace the train hasn't left the building so to speak(poseidon is the engine of ingenuity), it's just that a extra cart is about to be extended with another great, effective product.:thumbsup:

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been taking posiedon for a week now, it is the ONLY supp. that has calmed my stomach down from setting on the throne four to five times a day, twice a day now is a very nice change. My wife and alot of my friends have had a stomach virus coming out both ends,I mix up a full serving on and off all day and sip it throughout the day and so far have only had some minor symptons and sleep seems a little better, this may very well become a staple for me, one of only a handful of products that actually seem to work like advertised... Great job on this one......

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards

Is that you MrMike?

Henry89

Awards
Is PowerFULL and Poseidon the same type of supplement? A muscle enhancer right? Jungle Warfare falls in the same supplement category right? Thanks!

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Is PowerFULL and Poseidon the same type of supplement? A muscle enhancer right? Jungle Warfare falls in the same supplement category right? Thanks!
Poseidon isnt the same type of supplement as PowerFull and JW. Its a general well being/health supplement which can aid in daily life.

Henry89

Awards
With that said Rivet.....can you stak PowerFULL or JW with Poseidon?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
wow great thread, glad its up here and turned me on to this, workin installing alarms is tough and wearing, crawling through attics running wire is like doing a constant pushup and going up and down a ladder all day makes it tough for me to have the drive to w/o when im finished, as well im not a morning person, but im very sensitive to stims so i try to stear clear. think ill be trying this out and let you guys know how it helps my situation. sounds like you got a solid supp here Nimbus good work!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That'd be a great stack Henry. You should see some pretty good results running JW,PF, and Poseidon. Let us know how it treats you if you decide to go with it.:thumbsup:

Poopy, sounds like Poseidon would definetely be right up your alley. Give it a shot and I gaurentee you'll notice some positive benefits. Thanks for the compliments to, but I'm just the message boy. Poseidon is workin and colden's brain child.:D

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been taking posiedon for a week now, it is the ONLY supp. that has calmed my stomach down from setting on the throne four to five times a day, twice a day now is a very nice change. My wife and alot of my friends have had a stomach virus coming out both ends,I mix up a full serving on and off all day and sip it throughout the day and so far have only had some minor symptons and sleep seems a little better, this may very well become a staple for me, one of only a handful of products that actually seem to work like advertised... Great job on this one......
Glad to hear your liking it ripd. The benefits of Poseidon just seem to go WAY beyond proper hydration. Stomach and CNS improvements are some of my favorite aspects about the product. One week in and the benefits will just continue from there.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Its the type of product that would be great in a stack or alone. Just don't expect HUGE gains or anything from it or anything.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Poopy, sounds like Poseidon would definetely be right up your alley. Give it a shot and I gaurentee you'll notice some positive benefits. Thanks for the compliments to, but I'm just the message boy. Poseidon is workin and colden's brain child.:D
haha fixed that post^^^^^^^ sounds great anyhow n i cant wait to see how it goes, like i said ill update once i find out the benifits myself.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha fixed that post^^^^^^^ sounds great anyhow n i cant wait to see how it goes, like i said ill update once i find out the benifits myself.
Great, I'll be looking out for it pp.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for your feedback and kind words tremelo24! Much appreciated!

I'm glad to hear your having such good results on Poseidon. I honestly feel the same way...I don't know how I functioned without it! lol!

I'm 31 years old and I can't remember feeling any better at 18 than I do right now. People expect me to say that however, for obvious reasons. It's so encouraging to hear unbiased users, like yourself, make positive comments about the results your experiencing. It makes my job very, VERY rewarding...Thank you for sharing :)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
I'll be on the Poseidon bandwagon this week whenever my NP shipment arives.

Posiedon may also represent an excellent way to get Mg for people with IBS/ulcerative colitis and Chrohns. I will try to get my wife on it and see if she gains any energy from it.
Keep us updated bioman! Looking forward to hearing your opinions :)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:
Great feedback RipdnTxs! I'm so glad to hear about the benefits your experiencing :)

Keep us updated on your progress.:thumbsup:

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your update! :)

Workin

Henry89

Awards
My bottom line goal is to get big and cut. I'm taking protein, multi-vitamin, getting fich oil and looking for anything else that will enhanse my build. If PowerFull or JW/BS with Poseidon will help with a balance diet and W/O, I'm in! Isn't all our goals are to get big and beautiful?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big, beautiful, and healthy is what it's all about. Poseidon will definetely help kick up your workouts and nutritional balance in more ways then one.

Keep us informed of how things are going for ya.

rcaz01

Awards
I have to agree with the feedback on Posieden. This is one I will always have around from now on. This is one of the few things I have tried that actually makes me feel better. It also does what it calims it does without too much overhype or promising great results while sitting on the couch eating doughnuts. The harder you are working the more you will appreciate Posieden.

Also, the little jar it comes in seems to last forever. At first I thought wow that isn't that much but even taking it 3-4 times a day it will last quite a while.

Great product!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to agree with the feedback on Posieden. This is one I will always have around from now on. This is one of the few things I have tried that actually makes me feel better. It also does what it calims it does without too much overhype or promising great results while sitting on the couch eating doughnuts. The harder you are working the more you will appreciate Posieden.

Also, the little jar it comes in seems to last forever. At first I thought wow that isn't that much but even taking it 3-4 times a day it will last quite a while.

Great product!
Glad to see your reaping the benefits of Poseidon rcaz, thanks for the feedback.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Big, beautiful, and healthy is what it's all about. Poseidon will definetely help kick up your workouts and nutritional balance in more ways then one.

Keep us informed of how things are going for ya.
OK OK OK you had me at beautiful! It looks like Ima hafta gitme sum!

I only have 1 concern.If this aids in ridding toxins Ill weigh 45lbs.:icon_lol:

Seriously Ill be on the band wagon with my next supp order this stuff sounds awesome!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mmowry, you aren't on POSEIDON!?!?!?!?!!? :jaw:

Thats it! our friendship ENDS here! LOL ;)

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow thats a shock.............................I didnt know we were friends:rofl:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established

Great product!
Glad to see your having such great results rcaz01! Thanks for your feedback! :)

Workin

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
OK OK OK you had me at beautiful! It looks like Ima hafta gitme sum!

I only have 1 concern.If this aids in ridding toxins Ill weigh 45lbs.:icon_lol:

Seriously Ill be on the band wagon with my next supp order this stuff sounds awesome!
Looking forward to your thoughts mmowy :thumbsup:

Workin

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ill give everyone a holler when I take my Poseidon voyage.It looks to be fantastic and Im excited!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coming from the immortal mmowry now I'm excited(not in that way you dirty minded people).:D Can't wait to hear your feedback mm, I'm sure you'll be in for a treat.

Mace, with guns like that it's best to stay friends with him. Never know when you'll have to fight off Hulk Hogan.:eek: :cheers:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
P thanks for the dillusional comp! Ill be ordering my Poseidon tomorrow (maybe 2) Ill be pleased if I get half of the wellness benefits that the others have !

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, maybe I was being a little dillusional.... how about Godzilla. Yeeeeah there you go:

Mace, stay buddies with mm. You never know when you might have to battle it out with Godzilla.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i just picked up my first order last night and if i did my math right one bottle will last me 18.5 days if i dose only 4 times a day???...... ill def have to say i hope to be as impressed as these other fellas to get it again but my lifestyle should def put the benifits to the test...

be lookin on my epi log for when i start it and at the end ill let ya know what i think on this thread(and yes ive done enough cycles that i feel i will be able to determine the difference even though im gonna be taken the epi at the same time.... plus the benifits listed there are some i wouldnt expect from a ph and some combat the sides that usually come with a cycle so ill be looin for that too......):hammer:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright poop, I remember your logs way back when and know that you can keep a real stellar log. I'll definetly be checking it out. Poseidon should go great with the stack.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
ya i just picked up my first order last night and if i did my math right one bottle will last me 18.5 days if i dose only 4 times a day???...... ill def have to say i hope to be as impressed as these other fellas to get it again but my lifestyle should def put the benifits to the test...

be lookin on my epi log for when i start it and at the end ill let ya know what i think on this thread(and yes ive done enough cycles that i feel i will be able to determine the difference even though im gonna be taken the epi at the same time.... plus the benifits listed there are some i wouldnt expect from a ph and some combat the sides that usually come with a cycle so ill be looin for that too......):hammer:
Looking forward to your log...I know you'll be pleased :thumbsup:

Workin

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

poopy, i dose 3 scoops pre-workout and 3 scoops before bed on workout days and do 3 scoops with my morning shake and 3 scoops before bed on non-workout days!

the common denominator is that taking it pre-bed helps you sleep like never before! :thumbsup: