need help with halodrol stack?

mattreesh

Awards
I have a bottle of Halovar (Halodrol Clone) that I'm planning on taking. I also have some Mass Tabs and Methyl 1-d and am wondering which one would work best with Halovar? Since I have these bottles I figured I would use them ..any advice will help!

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Is this your first cycle.. Either of those solo sounds like a better idea then stacking them with each other.. Maybe if you take some trn with the HD or some zol, but none of the products you have listed sounds to good.

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
I would suggest the mass tabs. My trainer just got off a suprdrol/mass tabs cycle and he gained 16 lean pounds of muscle and had zero side effects thanks to the mass tabs.

A lot of times, if you take h-drol or superdrol by itself it can lead to fatigue, illness, bloating, etc

Stacking orals is new to AM, but its just like stacking any other steroid if you take enough precautionary supps and liver control. If you take superdrol, h-drol or m-1P by itself, be prepared for some pretty hefty sides!

mattreesh

Awards
I would suggest the mass tabs. My trainer just got off a suprdrol/mass tabs cycle and he gained 16 lean pounds of muscle and had zero side effects thanks to the mass tabs.

A lot of times, if you take h-drol or superdrol by itself it can lead to fatigue, illness, bloating, etc

Stacking orals is new to AM, but its just like stacking any other steroid if you take enough precautionary supps and liver control. If you take superdrol, h-drol or m-1P by itself, be prepared for some pretty hefty sides!
Would there be any PCT required if everything was done right during the cycle with liver protection, etc. Because I have heard there is no required PCT with mass tabs. But with the h-drol included I wasn't sure if I would need it or not. thanks

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
Would there be any post cycle therapy required if everything was done right during the cycle with liver protection, etc. Because I have heard there is no required PCT with mass tabs. But with the h-drol included I wasn't sure if I would need it or not. thanks

Yes an adequate SERM will still be required, although I have heard the same thing.

I would be safe than sorry... plus, youll surely lose those superdrol gains quickly without a proper PCT imho

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I feel as though someone needs to step in.....You always need PCT after any PH or AAS. It sounds like you need some more knowledge before this. Mass Tabs and Halo are methylated....death cocktail for your liver. I agree with adding TRN or ZOL becuase niether are methyls, plus they get you ridiculous hard and strong on a Halo cycle....my .02

mattreesh

Awards
I feel as though someone needs to step in.....You always need post cycle therapy after any PH or anabolic steroids. It sounds like you need some more knowledge before this. Mass Tabs and Halo are methylated....death cocktail for your liver. I agree with adding TRN or ZOL becuase niether are methyls, plus they get you ridiculous hard and strong on a Halo cycle....my .02
What would you recommend for PCT? And how would you stack the cycle with the Halo, Mass Tabs, and either TRN or ZOL? thanks for the help...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Halo-50mg/day and trn-4-6mg/day
Milk Thistle
Hawthorn Berry
Red Yeast Rice
Before during and through PCT

PCT
Clomid 100mg/day week1and 2, 50mg/day next 2 weeks
Fenugreek 6 weeks
Maca 6 weeeks
dhea 6 weeks

Not going in dosages..no time...good luck searhc around

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established

This is some of the worst advice/analysis I've read in a very long time.

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
This is some of the worst advice/analysis I've read in a very long time.
Agreed.

If youre going by AM you would never stack superdrol, if youre going by experience and feedback you would.

Im not suggesting either, but I am telling you what Ive SEEN. If anyone knows someone or has stacked superdrol please give your 2 cents, otherwise youre basing your advice on pure speculation.

Granted, you dont need to stand in front of a running elephant to know its a bad idea, Im just curious if anyone else has any experience or knowledge on the stacking of superdrol.

If Im the only one, then I would be biased towards the dozen or so incredible results Ive seen in my friends, and the bad sides Ive seen them undergo with super by itself.

That is all

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Search around for some bloodwork on superdrol...its not pretty....thats only one methyl....you sure you want to run 2 through your liver....?

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
Search around for some bloodwork on superdrol...its not pretty....thats only one methyl....you sure you want to run 2 through your liver....?
Certainly not - Im actually leaning towards a h-drol/zol stack

I need a cut, and I need a 15 pounder type cycle

Suggestions?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
H-drol and zol would be a great cut stack and you can expect agood weight gain but most likely the 10 lb range dependent on how your body responds....I think TRN/ZOL would be ideal to cut but not much weight gain....

TitaniumMan

Awards
Newbie questions
what is SERM?
Is Clomid a prescription ,,,how can I get it?
What is TRN and ZOL non-abbreviated?
Is H-drol the gaspari halodrol-50?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Newbie questions
what is SERM?
Is Clomid a prescription ,,,how can I get it?
What is TRN and ZOL non-abbreviated?
Is H-drol the gaspari halodrol-50?
A SERM means Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. Yes Clomid is prescription. TRN stands for Methoxy-TRN or Mega-TRN, zol is Mega-ZOL. Yes H-drol is halodrol-50.

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
A SERM means Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator. Yes Clomid is prescription. TRN stands for Methoxy-TRN or Mega-TRN, zol is Mega-ZOL. Yes H-drol is halodrol-50.

That was really kind of you to answer his question honestly, as opposed to being another jackass that makes a "search the site for days you newbie", or any other cheap shot.

Bump to you my friend! :clap2:

TitaniumMan

Awards
Clomid any OTC version with same effect or only Rx script works?

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
i took superdrol stacked with pheraplex for my first ph cycle and it was pretty nice. i had no sides at all except like 20 lbs of muscle at the end...but i took proper precautions with my pct. i agree that any ph cycle needs post cycle therapy. my reccomendation is nolvadex, not novedex xt or any of that garbage. do a google search for it and that might help you figure things out about nolva. good luck.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Also, I think my next stack will be h-max (halodrol clone) and mega-zol. I wanted to know if hmax is under or overdosed compared to the real thing and I would like some advice as to my dosages. I'm thinking it will be a cutting/hardening cycle after a bulking test-e cycle. Thanks in advance.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Also, I think my next stack will be h-max (halodrol clone) and mega-zol. I wanted to know if hmax is under or overdosed compared to the real thing and I would like some advice as to my dosages. I'm thinking it will be a cutting/hardening cycle after a bulking test-e cycle. Thanks in advance.
Feedback on the hmax isn't that good. Do a search of the logs when planning your dosing protocol.

R_Alan1

R_Alan1

Awards
  • Established
Feedback on the hmax isn't that good. Do a search of the logs when planning your dosing protocol.
i know, it sucks but i bought it on the advice of a personal friend who had good results with it

JohnnyHads

JohnnyHads

Awards
i know, it sucks but i bought it on the advice of a personal friend who had good results with it
What do you think is a good cutting PH stack?

H drol and zol? pp? any thoughts?

Im at a ridiculous 15% BF because of bad nutrition, but with a shirt on i looked ripped. Gotta lose the softy and get the rocky