What is PCT and why do you need it?
- 03-07-2007, 10:35 PM
- 03-08-2007, 04:57 AM
- 03-08-2007, 05:11 AM
Typically it only applies to steroid use.
03-08-2007, 06:54 AM
It's also commonly referred to as PCT.
Generally used for any "supplements" that cause a significant change in your bodies endocrine system...something that you add to your body that in turn makes your body stop producing that same chemical/hormone, etc. You need PCT to get your body abck into balance and functioning normally.
03-08-2007, 08:30 AM
Just dont use Nolvadex, its does more harm than good.
03-08-2007, 11:12 AM
03-09-2007, 09:13 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By humanhulk1017 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 02-27-2008, 10:53 AM
- By anabolicrhino in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-19-2008, 04:39 PM
- By John Smeton in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 15Last Post: 10-10-2007, 04:25 PM
- By TheNinja in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 06-27-2007, 03:54 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2005, 05:36 PM