novedex xt+activate

jon1169

Awards
hey guys, have a couple quick questions. i just picked up some novedex xt, and i was told about the activate?? im not sure what that is it almost sounds like the same stuff as the novedex xt and friends are saying to stack the 2 good,bad,???also if ya'll do recomend it where can i get it..

p.s. relativly new to workin out (6 months) im goin on 26 and have low test levels my entire life spanning from being a late, very late bloomer

NAS

NAS

Awards
1st off im taking both among other things, but im doing so for pct after meth50(halo clone), they are fine to take together, actavate and a free test booster binding to SHBG, and is Urtuca Dioica-3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran nothing like novedex. its super wasy to find just search for it, its sold on like every supp site, Designer Suppliments makes it if you didnt know. If I were you and wanted to help test production look at a good tribulus like Blue Up from Cntrolled Labs, heck you could even try TRIBEX, or cheaper trib's like ON's 625 caps...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Novedex XT + Activate = non-hormonal cycle. Do some research on Designer Supps original NHA Stack. That's basically what you would be taking (ATD and 95% 3,4-Divanil Extract).

I'll see if I can dig up a thread or two to get you started.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here you go. Don't be confused by the fact that Rebound Reloaded is being stacked with the Activate (and LXT). The original stack was Rebound XT (ATD) with Activate. Novedex XT is an ATD based product, so you are okay. RR later replaced RXT. Anyway, here's some links for you.

NHA Stack

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/designer-supplements/46641-rebound-reloaded-faq.html

If I were you I would spend some time in Designer Supps forum. Good luck and let me know if you have anymore questions...I'll try to help to the best of my ability.
Later,
STX

jon1169

Awards
Novedex XT + Activate = non-hormonal cycle. Do some research on Designer Supps original NHA Stack. That's basically what you would be taking (ATD and 95% 3,4-Divanil Extract).

I'll see if I can dig up a thread or two to get you started.
thanks for the help stx... anyone have any experience with this particular stack??

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the help stx... anyone have any experience with this particular stack??
Lots of people. Do a search for "nha stack" and you'll come up with plenty to read.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'll be dammed...I swear that when I searched they came up with stuff and the results were very different with and without the quotes...oh well...

EDIT: Just had an idea and they worked this way...for now :run:

"NHA STACK"
NHA STACK

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'll be dammed...I swear that when I searched they came up with stuff and the results were very different with and without the quotes...oh well...

"NHA STACK"
NHA STACK
LMAO

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

jon1169

Awards
lolo lol l ol u guys are killing me!!!!!!! lol but serously didnt work for me either

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It must continuously change...err, something...anyway, my point is that you can use quotes in the advanced search and words like nha are no longer irrelevant due to their length.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards

"NHA STACK"
NHA STACK
That's because the way the forum works, search results only stay active for a certain session.

So if you want to link to results for "NHA Stack" you would enter (try copying and pasting entire thing including "&do=process" below):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?query="nha stack"&do=process

If you want to link to results for just NHA Stack you would enter:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/search.php?query=nha stack&do=process

jon1169

Awards
no problem stx... yur a big help to me and everyone else on here!!!