still SHUTDOWN...supp advice PLEASE

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 2 weeks out of PCT (which was 4 weeks) after a phera cycle...my PCT included Green Mag., LX, Nolva, ZMA, PW...

I'm still shut down a little tho...my libido is still down to a minimal and the boys are not back to full health (size) yet...

what supplements do you guys recommend to assist with this problem...

(I have a little nolva left over, would that help at all?)

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I'm about 2 weeks out of post cycle therapy (which was 4 weeks) after a phera cycle...my PCT included Green Mag., LX, Nolva, ZMA, PW...

I'm still shut down a little tho...my libido is still down to a minimal and the boys are not back to full health (size) yet...

what supplements do you guys recommend to assist with this problem...

(I have a little nolva left over, would that help at all?)
Ive had great experiences with Tribulus...Ive only taken Optimum Nutritions trib though but im sure if you pay close attention to the standardized percentage you will get good results with any brand. As far as nolva I cant comment on that .

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Ive had great experiences with Tribulus...Ive only taken Optimum Nutritions trib though but im sure if you pay close attention to the standardized percentage you will get good results with any brand. As far as nolva I cant comment on that .
I have had good results getting my libido going again with tribulus, it worked better then fenugreek for me.

Aeternitatis

Aeternitatis

Awards
  • Established
Add in some ATD or 6-Bromodione and a high quality tribulus. Use the trib 3 days on / 2 days off and take it on an empty stomach. You may also consider adding fenugreek which you should take with food at 2-3 500mg caps per day.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I'd dose the nolva (say 20mg) and take 25 mg of ATD a day for 2 weeks and see what that does for you.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Get a Test Booster. I'm on 6-OXO (Ergopharm's). Great stuff...PCT Is going great..boys are amped!
MY dosing: PCT Wk 1: 5 caps pre-bedtime w/meal, Wk 2:4 caps, Wk 3: 3 caps, Wk 4: 3 caps, Wk 5: 3 caps

You can also try Diesel Tests 2010, which I hear is an awesome natural TEST booster. Good luck

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
ATD left me feeling a little less sexual personally. I would keep up with the nolva, do night time ZMA, and a little feenugeek. I am on ALRI Restore right now, and it is major chubb city. :)

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i agree about avoiding ATD. too strong of an AI for this purpose.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
You said 4 week PCT. Was your cycle also 4 weeks? Just checking, Cause if your cycle was longer you may not have had a long enough PCT.