Nutraplanet's ATD ideal dosage

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
Well, looks like I bought the last bottle of ATD from Nutra, because now its not even there! Anyway, I was advised to take a low dose of 25-50mg daily. What is the best timing for this?

Is there anything I should avoid with it?

Sorry for the newbie-ish question, but I cant find any info on Nutra, and a search didn't give me much to work with.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I would say 25-50 mg at night before bed. Some people have libido issues from ATD, i get them at 50 mg but am usually ok at 25

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
What kind of issues? Lack of?

I would think an AI would help that.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah, lack of libido. It's weird, i know most test boosters would help libido, something about ATD in particular causes it, i am not sure. are u using it for pct or just a stand alone test boost?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
i believe ATD also has some sort of anti androgen effect

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks guys- this isnt my topic of expertise.

Well, Im using it as PCT from Mass FX, because it kinda screwed up my chest. I have tame gyno, and wanted to get rid of it, and a rep recommended ATD at said dose.

Im stacking with IGF-2 from AN so maybe my libido will hold steady.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
best thing to do would be start at 25 mg, if that helps the gyno then stay at 25. bump to 50 if need be and evaluate with the sides. if need be, you could also use a SERM, i.e. nolva or toremifene to help with the gyno, i believe some people have also seen results from formestane

babolat

babolat

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks man. I dont want to get too far into hormonal stuff because I am not old enough, but hopefully ATD will do the trick.