Does SesaThin causes a reduction in testosterone production?

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Just finished up the DS NHA stack and looking to start on SesaThin.

Have seen some reviews of people indicating it causes a reduction in testosterone production...is this accurate?

Also, as for dosages, what is optimal for Sesathin?

Any other comments/suggestions appreciated. :)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some have speculated that it does but I don't know of any solid evidence to show that. If it does, it's only temporary.

1/4 of a teaspoon three times per day. If you're more than a little overweight, you can go more than that.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
So if you need to lose a little around the stomach area and are at about 205lbs, would you up the dosage? Something like 1/2 of teaspoon three times per day?

Is it best taken with a meal or any specifics on the timings?

Some have speculated that it does but I don't know of any solid evidence to show that. If it does, it's only temporary.

1/4 of a teaspoon three times per day. If you're more than a little overweight, you can go more than that.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally I usually took it with meals. Seems to work good with other fats, also took it along with my EFA's.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So if you need to lose a little around the stomach area and are at about 205lbs, would you up the dosage? Something like 1/2 of teaspoon three times per day?

Is it best taken with a meal or any specifics on the timings?
We'll I'd probably start out at regular dosage and see how that works, and if necessary, go up.

Yeah, take it with high-fat meals and don't take it right before a workout.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
hey savage, just curious- what about post workout?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would guess that it would not be ideal for postWO because fats slow down the digestive process. Save it for your whole food meal after your postWO shake/meal.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
cool, thanks guys. i love sesathin, just always been weary of when to take it