Newbie Homebrew question

1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.72%

Newbie Homebrew question

If I would buy just the plain T-Gel, and then purchase some of the powder, then do i just have to pour in the powder to the gel, shake it up and its done? or is there heating involved, or other steps that I should know about to get the ph dissolved into the gel and do I pour in the DMSO before or after the PH(im sure your explanation would cover that but just want to make sure to get all my bases covered!)? thanks for you help!

2. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Originally posted by chosen5
    If I would buy just the plain T-Gel, and then purchase some of the powder, then do i just have to pour in the powder to the gel, shake it up and its done? or is there heating involved, or other steps that I should know about to get the ph dissolved into the gel and do I pour in the DMSO before or after the PH(im sure your explanation would cover that but just want to make sure to get all my bases covered!)? thanks for you help!
    Simply add your PH and DMSO then shake well.  I would recommend using a hand mixer (Wal-mart, $9.99) to ensure it is COMPLETELY dissolved.  Simply empty the contents into an 8 oz measuring cup and stir with the hand mixer for a few minutes.  If you don't want to go this route simply add then shake.  The DMSO will help with solvation anyhow...

Chemo
  3. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hand mixer??? Chemo you are crazy.hehehe. Yeh that would work.

Also you can keep it in the bottle and after you add the DMSO and PH to it shake it hard then put it in hot tap water for about 20 mins shake then repeat then it will be fine... Talk to ya...
    •   

4. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

hehehe...I've had 3 people email me and say that 15 grams of 4-AD is hard to get into solution with just shaking

The hand mixer is a little more inconvenient than shaking but well worth the effort, IMO.  The hot water bath is also a very good recommendation.

Chemo
  5. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Damn rights 15g of 4-ad is hard to get in I don't think you could I have a hard time putting 10g by itself in....... In the case of 15g USE A HAND BLENDER......But I think it still won't all go into solution.... TAlk to ya
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

How many grams of 1-test could you dissolve in 240mL soulution? What is the maximum 1-test/4AD you can add overall? I'm guessing it is something similar to T-1 Pro (10g 1-test & 5g 4AD). Thanks for learning a newbie!
  7. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

15 g is about max. Especially with the 4-ad in there. It is hard to fit evn 10g of 4-ad in the bottle with out it precipitating out. Hope that helps.... Talk to ya. You also don't wantot go over 15g because the more surface area you can put ph the better absorption ... Talk to ya..
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Thanks for the quick response. I'm getting the feeling that the 4AD is more difficult to dissolve than the 1-test. Would this be correct? What you're saying about surface area makes sense. That being said, would one be better off with, say, a 7g 1-test/3g 4AD mixture vs a 10/5 combo??? Thanks.
  9. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes the 4-ad is harder to disolve. A 10-5 solution would be fine it will still come out transparent its only when you get above 10g 4-ad that you have to start to worry..... Hope that helps.. TAlkto ya.. Hey go to chat if you want to talk more... Tal kto ya

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.72%

Originally posted by curt2go
    Hand mixer??? Chemo you are crazy.hehehe. Yeh that would work.

Also you can keep it in the bottle and after you add the DMSO and PH to it shake it hard then put it in hot tap water for about 20 mins shake then repeat then it will be fine... Talk to ya...

I did  this today and works fine. But will looking to used the hand mixer I have somewhere in my closet, I  got if before I learned about and  put my hands into a shaker( don't get any ideas now).

Similar Forum Threads

1. REAL newbie Epistane question...
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 04:45 PM
  2. Homebrew question...
    By kwyckemynd00 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-16-2007, 03:01 PM
  3. Newbie oral question
    By bubbaw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2