N.O Xplode

zbl88

Banned
Awards
I'm really thinking about getting this. What do you guys think about this product. This product is to give you energy correct?

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah its used as a pre workout energy booster. I love it and recommend it. It gives you great enegry and focus plus a nice pump. Just take it pre workout though dont take it everyday like the bottle says

zbl88

Banned
Awards
I thought I heard of another brand that was the exact same but cheaper. Can some one also explain what cell mass is. Is it ok to take NO xplode while cycling a ph.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Dymatize Xpand is better then no-explode but without the caffiene jolt and its cheaper. It has more creatine and gives a way better pump then no-explode. But if you want the energy go with no-explode.

zbl88

Banned
Awards
what would be better to take while cycling a PH No xplode or Dymatize Xpand

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
You shouldnt need any thing while your taking a PH you should be carrying more water and getting good pumps on most ph's. All depends what your taking thou. What do you want out of Either? Pump, weight gain from cce, or energy. Also save your cee and supps for about a week b4 you start PCT to try to keep some water weight and it will help ease you from ph to nothing.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Why just not go with a straight stim?? In pill form, more convient for me. BUT N.O. Is still good.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I used Xpand for post cycle therapy after superdrol and so far it has really been beneficial. I have heard that too many stims is not good on PH's because of adverse effects on blood pressure.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I dont think NO is worth it on cycle, pumps are usually hard enough to handle as is.

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
IMO NO products are a waste of money. If you want an energy boost just grab some caffeine pills - they're much cheaper.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hate to admit it, but I love No-Xplode. It's not a good creatine, but it's a GREAT pre-workout energy supp. Mood while on it is fantastic, as is drive and focus.

Tastes awesome, too.

Clout is a far better creatine; if your goal is strength and maximizing gains while on cycle, take it. You won't be disappointed.

DKG

Awards
I work out in the evenings around 6:30 on weekdays, if i take NO Xplode will it keep me up at night?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Its not good to take less then four or five hours before bed.

livebono

livebono

Awards
I work out in the evenings around 6:30 on weekdays, if i take NO Xplode will it keep me up at night?
That will depend on what time you usually go to bed, and also what your caffeine tolerance is. everyone is different. if you drink a lot of coffee or other caffeinated beverages throughout the day, your tolerance is probably fairly high, and you might get away with taken it that late in the day. I do it about that time of night and go to bed at 10 or 11 most nights without any trouble.

livebono

livebono

Awards
I thought I heard of another brand that was the exact same but cheaper. Can some one also explain what cell mass is. Is it ok to take NO xplode while cycling a ph.
cellmass is a postworkout creatine, but in my opinion it's not a very good one

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You shouldnt need any thing while your taking a PH you should be carrying more water and getting good pumps on most ph's. All depends what your taking thou. What do you want out of Either? Pump, weight gain from cce, or energy. Also save your cee and supps for about a week b4 you start post cycle therapy to try to keep some water weight and it will help ease you from ph to nothing.
I have to disagree with you 100% there Travis. Do you want more protein when you are ON? Yes. Why? A Higher Protein Turn Over Rate or PTOR for one. What does that mean since creatine is a protein?

Many methylated hormones ramp up your ability to use creatine, so having a higher than normal amount of creatine I find helpful when using these orals.

Anavar is the first oral that comes to mind when disscussing phospho-creatine production and metabilism.

So in the end, I prefer finding the seet spot with orals. No-Xplode may blow up my BP while ON, but a simple CEE capsule product can be very useful depending on your goals.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One scoop shouldn't bother you if you go to bed after 10:00 and aren't a total stim lightweight.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cellmass is a postworkout creatine, but in my opinion it's not a very good one

The whole pre- and post- creatine thing is bull****. No one needs two separate formulas.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Dymatize Xpand is better then no-explode but without the caffiene jolt and its cheaper. It has more creatine and gives a way better pump then no-explode. But if you want the energy go with no-explode.

what about their energized xpand?

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I haven't tried that but I'd assume it is just as good as no-explode or better.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Celltech is pretty good! I have had some good results with it but there is only 10 servings in the jug :( I think I will be trying the xpand product!

DKG

Awards
Does anyone else completely crash after their workout when they use N.O. Xplode? 15 to 30 mins after my workout i completely pass out when ever i use this stuff.

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
That generally happens to me with any caffiene products. Especially when there is a large quantity, 200+ mgs. Its the crash from coming off the caffiene.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found this stuff called "Folger's Coffee". Stuff gets me hella energized.

DKG

Awards
I found this stuff called "Folger's Coffee". Stuff gets me hella energized.

i cant drink coffee before work outs or anything physical for that matter. it makes me sweat all nasty. yuk..

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant drink coffee before work outs or anything physical for that matter. it makes me sweat all nasty. yuk..
Doesn't working out make you sweat? (not ripping on you, just trying to understand your reaction to coffee). Is it because the coffee is hot? A big bowl of soup sometimes makes me sweat. I prefer to drink my coffee cold.

DKG

Awards
Doesn't working out make you sweat? (not ripping on you, just trying to understand your reaction to coffee). Is it because the coffee is hot? A big bowl of soup sometimes makes me sweat. I prefer to drink my coffee cold.

haha i could see how you could get that mixed. what i meant was that when i sweat after drinking coffee it feels gross, like sticky or something.