Best Pre Cardio BCAA dosage

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Best Pre Cardio BCAA dosage

Anybody have any suggestions on best pre-cardio dosage of a BCAA stack ( BCAA and Glutamine on empty stomach ) which would assist in muscles preservation without restricting lipolysis due to insulin elevation . References would be great .

Thanks
    C

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.32%

Quote Originally Posted by CaperDr View Post
    Anybody have any suggestions on best pre-cardio dosage of a BCAA stack ( BCAA and Glutamine on empty stomach ) which would assist in muscles preservation without restricting lipolysis due to insulin elevation . References would be great .

Thanks
    C
    i would like to know this as well
  3. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.46%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Thanks
    C
    When dieting hard, I use:

10 grams bcaas + 5 grams Poseidon Complex + 3 grams glutamine + 100 mgs caffeine + 10 oz water on an empty stomach first thing before my morning HITT cardio session.

I've had great results loosing those last few pounds of body fat around my mid section, while maintaining lean muscle, using this protocol. I will usually use it 3-4 times per week for 2-3 week periods.

Hope this helps...

Workin
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.56%

I've been including ON whey in my morning shake (otherwise its pretty similar minus the caffeine) are you recomending I leave it out On HIIT mornings?
  5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.46%

Quote Originally Posted by GO_OUTSIDE! View Post
    I've been including ON whey in my morning shake (otherwise its pretty similar minus the caffeine) are you recomending I leave it out On HIIT mornings?
    No...not at all. It may make a good addition. I personally prefer to only have free form amino's prior to my HITT cardio due to the quick absorption and easy utilization...but that's just me. Many do consume a whey protein shake prior to cardio...I usually do if I'm not doing HITT

Workin
  6. Co-Owner of True Protein
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.93%

i've been using our BCAA Boost for morning cardio, granted i am pretty partial to the stuff considering i designed it, lol, but it is pretty simple, 10g of bcaa's per serving and a few other crucial aminos and caffeine to get me amped for my dreaded cardio session, which lately has been more of a fast walk...

doug
  7. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.46%

Quote Originally Posted by tpc View Post
    i've been using our BCAA Boost for morning cardio, granted i am pretty partial to the stuff considering i designed it, lol, but it is pretty simple, 10g of bcaa's per serving and a few other crucial aminos and caffeine to get me amped for my dreaded cardio session, which lately has been more of a fast walk...

doug
    Try throwing Poseidon into that mix and you would have one kick a** pre-cardio drink...one that just might change your fast walk into a HITT session

Congrats on formulating what looks like a great product

Workin
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%

Thanks for all the feedback . Anyone have any references on
    levels of gram dosages of glutamine , leucine or bcaa's that might have a negative effect on lipolysis because of insulin elevation ?
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.63%

Quote Originally Posted by tpc View Post

doug
    That product looks great, I can't believe I've never heard of it before. I'll have to give it a shot once my Xtend runs out. What is the BB and CSM in front of the 2 flavor choices? And if you could give a little description on the flavors that would be great too.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.59%

i sip 20g bulk BCAAs while lifting - half during weights, half right before my 20 mins of cardio.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I usually make a drink with 15g BCAA and 20g WPI. I drink half before and half during.
  12. Co-Owner of True Protein
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.93%

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Try throwing Poseidon into that mix and you would have one kick a** pre-cardio drink...one that just might change your fast walk into a HITT session

Congrats on formulating what looks like a great product

Workin
    i wanted to try poseidon, was just reading about it last week... how about a little trade hell, i'll send you a couple of BCAA Boosts.

doug
  13. Co-Owner of True Protein
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.93%

Thanks for all the feedback . Anyone have any references on
    levels of gram dosages of glutamine , leucine or bcaa's that might have a negative effect on lipolysis because of insulin elevation ?
    i think that is a pretty individual question, i would think it would greatly vary from person to person.

d
  14. Co-Owner of True Protein
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.93%

Quote Originally Posted by italionstallion View Post
    That product looks great, I can't believe I've never heard of it before. I'll have to give it a shot once my Xtend runs out. What is the BB and CSM in front of the 2 flavor choices? And if you could give a little description on the flavors that would be great too.
    sorry about that, actually it is for us in the back end of the site... as you add more products and options (and not to mention the custom part of the site) the flavors can get confusing for us. actually the CSM stands for Cell Swell Matrix, which is BodyFx's custom product he made for his clients Welcome! PrrsTraining.com, they use the same flavor system and the BB stands for BCAA Boost.

we are just finishing our community resource center for our site which should be done soon, with articles, a greatly expanded on going faq search, etc. it seems we always get so many questions, like 200-300 per day that are valid questions but are consistantly asked, so this should resolve a lot of that.

thanks,
    doug

Similar Forum Threads

1. BCAA Dosage on Off Days..
    By serene00 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-05-2006, 03:16 AM
  2. what equipment is best for cardio?
    By goes4ever in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-27-2006, 02:33 PM
  3. best pre-workout stack?