Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Can't wait to hear how it goes bro...btw check your pm's
    I wrote back!

Workin

2. Registered User

i got my sample in the mail yesterday, and took it today before my back workout. i gotta say, this stuff was REALLY strong to me. pumps were awesome, energy was through the roof, and i was burning hot and sweating like a pig (i normally barely sweat at all). i personally would use the product, but probably at half dosage, because it made me a little too jittery and seemed a bit too potent for me (i weigh 188lbs).

overall however, thumbs up from me.

just curious, what is the caffeine content per serving? it felt pretty high. i skipped my coffee today, but i'm used to drinking 3-4 cups of coffee during the day and i NEVER get this much of an energy rush.
  3. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor

I am not going to put the exact mg of Caffeine but I will say that it isn't more than your 3-4 cups coffee. I am glad you felt a rush with it, but it shouldn't have been THAT bad. heh

At least it helped you SMASH through your workout.

I am glad you liked it and did work well for ya.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
    •   

4. Banned

I think it's interestingly peculiar how companies never disclose how much of anything (typically caffeine) is in there product. Like VPX's Redline - for all we know, it could contain 500 mg of caffeine in it and the rest could be just 5 mg doses and then people wonder why it gets them so wired and why it's such an intense energy drink.

What's the purpose of putting something on the label if you're not going to disclose how much is in it? That's what opens up the potential for lawsuits...
  5. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wanker527 View Post
    i got my sample in the mail yesterday, and took it today before my back workout. i gotta say, this stuff was REALLY strong to me. pumps were awesome, energy was through the roof, and i was burning hot and sweating like a pig (i normally barely sweat at all). i personally would use the product, but probably at half dosage, because it made me a little too jittery and seemed a bit too potent for me (i weigh 188lbs).

overall however, thumbs up from me.

just curious, what is the caffeine content per serving? it felt pretty high. i skipped my coffee today, but i'm used to drinking 3-4 cups of coffee during the day and i NEVER get this much of an energy rush.
    Hey man sounds like a good idea. Cut the dosage in half and then slowly increase it till it is just right. Thanks so much for the review. Let us know how everything works out.
  6. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am not going to put the exact mg of Caffeine but I will say that it isn't more than your 3-4 cups coffee.
    Why don't you put the exact mg? You can't or you won't? I'm trying to make sense of the senseless here...I apologize.
  7. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor

Just usually don't like to do that because trying to keep a formula unique, meaning not copied to the exact mg. However, the amount of caffeine in a product is very important to know the exact amount, especially if you are sensitive to it.

I did not mean any disrespect at all, I'm sure you can understand where I was coming from.

It is 200mg Caffeine.
  8. Gold Member
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.

I got my sample yesterday. Tried it today. Kinda sweet but taste o.k. Taste is not a big factor but glad it's not as horrific as Purple Wraath. Felt good working out not speedy or anything. Good pump, I would give a cannister a shot after I use up the Storm I have right now I usually change after two tubs of whatever. I figure after two tubs I am used to whatever I am taking. So Smash is what i will buy next. Does it have any flavor other than Fruit punch?
  9. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    I got my sample yesterday. Tried it today. Kinda sweet but taste o.k. Taste is not a big factor but glad it's not as horrific as Purple Wraath. Felt good working out not speedy or anything. Good pump, I would give a cannister a shot after I use up the Storm I have right now I usually change after two tubs of whatever. I figure after two tubs I am used to whatever I am taking. So Smash is what i will buy next. Does it have any flavor other than Fruit punch?
    We will be releasing a Blue Raspberry flavor VERY soon. It tastes awesome aswell. I believe it should be out any day now.
  10. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Just usually don't like to do that because trying to keep a formula unique, meaning not copied to the exact mg. However, the amount of caffeine in a product is very important to know the exact amount, especially if you are sensitive to it.

I did not mean any disrespect at all, I'm sure you can understand where I was coming from.

It is 200mg Caffeine.
    That wasn't so hard now was it?

Wait..you said you don't like to say how much because you want to keep your formula unique?
  11. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy9 View Post
    That wasn't so hard now was it?

Wait..you said you don't like to say how much because you want to keep your formula unique?
    More so it can't be copied to the exact mg. But I do understand why one would need to know the exact mg of caffeine.

My fiance' is very sensitive to caffeine, so I can relate to why one would want to know how much.

Hope that answers your question.
  12. Banned

So other companies can't copy your formula down to the exact mg you mean?

Why don't you just get your formula patented if you feel it's really that good and you want to avoid anyone copying it?
  13. Dave
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

So other companies can't copy your formula down to the exact mg you mean?

Why don't you just get your formula patented if you feel it's really that good and you want to avoid anyone copying it?
    they could do this... but some company would just come along and slightly adjust it and then it is no longer protected. You sometimes have to use a proprietary blend to protect your investment.. even though people hate it.
  14. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Lab View Post
    they could do this... but some company would just come along and slightly adjust it and then it is no longer protected. You sometimes have to use a proprietary blend to protect your investment.. even though people hate it.
    It wouldn't matter if it's slightly adjusted because it doesn't contain the same ratio of ingredients your patented blend would have. It doesn't matter how close another company would want to mimic your formula, if it's patented, they can't copy it down to the teeth but they can put out something similar. The reason you would patent it is because the ratios are just right to provide the ideal effect. I guess that's why there's 100 other "propietary blends" out there just like it but wiht different amounts of whatever in it. All it comes down to is brand name and marketing then...
  15. Registered User

I feel like Im on Romper Room.. I see BlackJack.... I see Click.... WTF happened to Bigboy??
  16. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Lab View Post
    Exactly!
  17. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by V00D00 View Post
    I feel like Im on Romper Room.. I see BlackJack.... I see Click.... WTF happened to Bigboy??
    Biggy is around, he doesn't frequent AM too often.
  18. Registered User

Biggy is around, he doesn't frequent AM too often.
    nevermind i went to his bbq today. eesh.
  19. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

nevermind i went to his bbq today. eesh.
    BBQ?! It better have been fat free bbq sauce!!
  20. Registered User

BBQ?! It better have been fat free bbq sauce!!
    lol the amount of alcohol in his system leads me to believe that he was taking a day off.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.

It wouldn't matter if it's slightly adjusted because it doesn't contain the same ratio of ingredients your patented blend would have. It doesn't matter how close another company would want to mimic your formula, if it's patented, they can't copy it down to the teeth but they can put out something similar. The reason you would patent it is because the ratios are just right to provide the ideal effect. I guess that's why there's 100 other "propietary blends" out there just like it but wiht different amounts of whatever in it. All it comes down to is brand name and marketing then...
    Good point danny. Just like multiple vitamins. There are so many brands out there how do you know one is better than another. If a company patents a product or a ratio there must be a reason. Like a protein to carb ratio as a example that is patented must be for a reason. They got it down to the Teeth.
  22. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

lol the amount of alcohol in his system leads me to believe that he was taking a day off.
    hahaha...hey man I havn't seen ya much over at "you know where"...where ya been?
  23. Registered User

You still giving out the samples??
  24. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by srt4miller View Post
    You still giving out the samples??
    Yup --- go to Axis Labs in the supplement Companies section.
  25. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.

Or go to the top of page 1 on this thread.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

I asked to try this but have not heard back from anyone, can you please pm me and send me some ??? peas?
  27. Registered User

I recieved my sample and mixed it with 16 oz water. It mixed up kinda like bcaa's, at first kinda crystally but after sitting and remixing in 5 minutes it was all disolved. The flavor I give an 8 out of 10, not too strong or bitter but still tasted like a supplement. I waited 15 minutes and then walked across campus to the gym and and stretched and then started my leg and back workout. Pumps were very good and energy was high all the way until the last set. I was sweating a ton and on my last set of back the pump insane. I might have to give this a try and see how if I develop a tollerance or if the effects last.
  28. Registered User

Thanks for the help!!! I just put in my order for the sample. I will let you know how it works for me. Anyone have any idea about how long it takes to recive? Just wondering cause i am about out of my other stuff!!!!
  29. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by srt4miller View Post
    Thanks for the help!!! I just put in my order for the sample. I will let you know how it works for me. Anyone have any idea about how long it takes to recive? Just wondering cause i am about out of my other stuff!!!!
    I received mine in about 2 business days. Great service!

Workin
  30. Axis Labs Rep
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by neoborn View Post
    I asked to try this but have not heard back from anyone, can you please pm me and send me some ??? peas?
    You sure can try this. Just check out the link below and fill out your information and a sample will be sent out to you immediately!

Smash Pre-Workout Samples
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Review of Axis Labs SMASH Preworkout / Atomic Punch flavor
    By Aeternitatis in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2008, 09:05 PM
  2. Steveo's Axis Labs SMASH Log
    By Steveoph in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-19-2007, 08:21 PM
  3. Axis Labs Smash/Millennium Ragnarok