3rd and last week for Mass Tabs. What next?

6oxo User

Awards
...3 weeks PP 20, 20, 30, then 3 weeks SD 20, 20, 30 or the other way around? Please consider benefits including PCT to follow, which will obviously will include Nolva.

doodle

doodle

Awards
...3 weeks PP 20, 20, 30, then 3 weeks superdrol 20, 20, 30 or the other way around? Please consider benefits including post cycle therapy to follow, which will obviously will include Nolva.
i always like to overlap a week of pp with 10mg of sd. i would finish up with the sd as it is a drier compound, but either way would make sense. some people would finish with the pp due to its effects on improving libido. i would just use Toremifene, which will eliminate the need for nolva and clomid. if you already have the nolva than your fine. good luck bro

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I would avoid the back to back cycles alltogether.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Why, if one is taking the proper protective supps. along with the methyls. and cycles off for the proper amount of time?
You're not cycling off for the proper amount of time doing this. Damage to lipids and liver will accelerate and you will have a more difficult time recovering. Go ahead and do it if you want but most people who actually get bloodwork done avoid such compound cycles (because they see the damage to their body in the black and white test results).

6oxo User

Awards
You're not cycling off for the proper amount of time doing this. Damage to lipids and liver will accelerate and you will have a more difficult time recovering. Go ahead and do it if you want but most people who actually get bloodwork done avoid such compound cycles (because they see the damage to their body in the black and white test results).
Blood tests a week before my next cycle, from previous cycles show healthy results. Will someone provide additional input to my questions please? It is appreciated.