Ok to substitute Retain with Lean Xtreme?

bullet

Awards
Allright so i'm about to start a Mass FX + Hyperdrol cycle. I was going to add Retain into the mix but i found a bottle of Lean Xtreme laying around and was wondering if i can use that instead. They're both anticortisols so it should be an ok swap, right?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, that would be fine.

doodle

doodle

Awards
agreed, they are both interchangeble and equally effective in my experience.

bullet

Awards
so how many Lean Xtreme should i take daily with my Mass FX and HD? is 2-3 enough?

doodle

doodle

Awards
so how many Lean Xtreme should i take daily with my Mass FX and HD? is 2-3 enough?
2-3 would be fine. id do 3 spread out evenly. if you need to make the bottle last, 2 would be fine also. good luck bro.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that would be plenty. I usually like to take one first thing in the morning, one post wo, and the last one before bed.

oparedes

Awards
Hey guys,

A little help here, I finished a Sostenon 250, 4AD, MI4ADD cycle back in December (I actually had to cut is short because gyno symthoms) and I started PCT with Nolva, rebound reloaded and retain. since I always get nice pumps and strenght from AX Retain I decided to run it for an extra 4 weeks, making it a total of 2 months, recently I started experiencing some liver pain, could this be contributed to the extended use if retain?

Please let me know.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 7
Supplements 14
cbr1000rr Nootropics 47
G34RS Nutrition / Health 12
Supplements 17