Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Other

Votes: 4 19.0%

• Total voters

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey....just planning for my next stack in about 3 weeks or so....been researching and putting together stacks that i might want to run....here is what i came up with so far:

Stack 1:

Tri-lean system
Thyrotabs
Sesathin Liquid
AP
Lipoderm Ultra

Stack 2:

Scorch Remix
Vaporize or Blaze Extreme
Thryotabs
Sesathin Liquid
AP
Lipoderm Ultra

Stack 3:

AMP or Stim-X (2.0?) OR X-Force
H.E.A.T. Stack
Lean Dreams
Thyrotabs
Sesathin Liquid
AP
Lipoderm Ultra

Thats what i have so far.....the stacks are similar except for the "base supps" that i have which is pretty much the stimulant part of the stack.

i will also be taking my Staple supps that i take all the time or will be taking all the time from now on...those include

Posiedon
Super Cissus
Omega-3 (Now)
Opti-Men (ON)

Please vote or maybe suggest another stack

EDIT: Replaced Stim X with AMP

Last edited:
mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
Why dont you throw some dcp in there for a cutter.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why dont you throw some dcp in there for a cutter.
i did DCP for my first 4 weeks.....it made me hold too much water...i like it...but i will use it for a lean bulk instead of a pure cut.

mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
Have you used melting point or lean extreme before. These both worked very well for me during my cutting phase.

charger71

Awards
  • Established
lean extreme is the same as sns's reduce xt, very good product for saving muscle while cutting.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you used melting point or lean extreme before. These both worked very well for me during my cutting phase.
ive used lean exteme before and i didnt see much results....im very resistant to alot of supps...thats the reason why im trying to put together a really potent stack for hard losing endo's.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How do you think Stack 2 would be ...replacing Vaporize and adding like a Blaze Extreme???

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Id go with stack 1. Venom HD is the best fatburner Ive used and you also have the other 2 venoms to help the process. All 3 stacks would be awesome though. You really couldnt go wrong either way. AP is amazing. Thyrotabs are the best thyroid choice. Sesathin is the best sesamin product. Then you have the Lipo which is the best transdermal out there. I would definately add 5gs of RasperryKetones in with the Lipo as it will greatly enhance the benefits. Either way man, Ill be following your log. Good Luck

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thank you everyone for your input....this is turning out to be harder to choose than i thought :) also got a good recommendation about a stack with a base of AMP and Stizm.....and a couple of people agreed....so....that is also something in the mix. Im hoping if the AMP/HEAT one wins...i can find the HEAT somewhere..i know its not being produced anymore due to reformulation.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhhh!!! HEAT IS still being produced!!!!!!!

I'm not sure why everyone thinks it's been discontinued- it hasn't been!

It's just not going to be available in retailers anymore. It will be direct-to-consumer from our online store only.

But right now, our store is out. We'll have more in ASAP.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ahhhhhh!!! HEAT IS still being produced!!!!!!!

I'm not sure why everyone thinks it's been discontinued- it hasn't been!

It's just not going to be available in retailers anymore. It will be direct-to-consumer from our online store only.

But right now, our store is out. We'll have more in ASAP.
lol...sorry...i apologize :)

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I voted for stack 3, but this looks a bit like overkill$$$$,
Thats alot of loot for a cut:confused:

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I voted for stack 3, but this looks a bit like overkill$$$$,
Thats alot of loot for a cut:confused:
ahh...its really not too bad....now if i was doing stack 1...it gets to be on the pricey side.....i figure.....its my grande finale stack....its worth it....im not planning on spending that much every month..thats for sure :) Plus i already have some of the supps already just hanging around :)

Thank you for your Input Paladin....i appreciate it.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
I ran Venom HD and realy tuned up the cardio with alot of jump rope, and i was shedding fat at a wicked pace, also had rasp ketones added. That venom is some wicked stuff i could only run it for about 3 weeks it was so powerfull.
Good luck with the cut !!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I voted for stack 1 because of the base. I just trust ALRI so much to make a very good product. Another thing to think about is adding Melting point to stack 2 and run Scorch/MP, if I am not mistaken they use different receptors. I would think that would be very effective. GL man with whatever you do. Also, I have heard many good things about Leviathan.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I voted for stack 1 because of the base. I just trust ALRI so much to make a very good product. Another thing to think about is adding Melting point to stack 2 and run Scorch/MP, if I am not mistaken they use different receptors. I would think that would be very effective. GL man with whatever you do. Also, I have heard many good things about Leviathan.
hmm...wow...leviathan looks very promising....but i cant seem to find any logs or reviews on it?? anyone know anything about htis supp?? im guessing its fairly new

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
(Leviathan)There are a few logs at bb.com on it, nothing here that i have found though.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, go check over at BB for some leviathan logs. I think DA has a few running to.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, go check over at BB for some leviathan logs. I think DA has a few running to.
yeah...ive checked....and from what ive seen .....they are mediocre.....nothing too amazing but nothing to minor either....its still fairly new so...im thinking i will keep that as something i might try after this next stack im putting together...but thanks for the heads up on the supp.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
actually looking into a Leviathan/HEAT stack also.....been seeing interesting results with Leviathan .....people cutting fat while upping thier weights....seem promising

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I loved the results from the Alri Evo stack. Highly recommended.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
actually looking into a Leviathan/HEAT stack also.....been seeing interesting results with Leviathan .....people cutting fat while upping thier weights....seem promising

Just so you can check them all out... if anyone has another log going elsewhere, its news to me, please PM me

Dave

Sorry, did not mean to break the rules...i just read them and was about to edit this

MOD EDIT: Thank you :)

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok...looking like stack 3 is going to be the winner...i have a question for all you experienced supp users....im thinking about taking Leviathan ........how would i incorporate that in Stack 3.....would i take away the Amp/X-force part and add it...or would i add it instead of HEAT??

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take out the Amp/xforce.

MiKeY ReSp

Awards
  • Established
Hey....just planning for my next stack in about 3 weeks or so....been researching and putting together stacks that i might want to run....here is what i came up with so far:

Stack 1:

Tri-lean system
Thyrotabs
Sesathin Liquid
AP
Lipoderm Ultra

Stack 2:

Scorch Remix
Vaporize or Blaze Extreme
Thryotabs
Sesathin Liquid
AP
Lipoderm Ultra

Stack 3:

AMP or Stim-X (2.0?) OR X-Force
H.E.A.T. Stack
Lean Dreams
Thyrotabs
Sesathin Liquid
AP
Lipoderm Ultra

Thats what i have so far.....the stacks are similar except for the "base supps" that i have which is pretty much the stimulant part of the stack.

i will also be taking my Staple supps that i take all the time or will be taking all the time from now on...those include

Posiedon
Super Cissus
Omega-3 (Now)
Opti-Men (ON)

Please vote or maybe suggest another stack

EDIT: Replaced Stim X with AMP
I voted for stack 1. The tri-lean system proves to be pretty effective, however I don't have much experience with the other products.

I've been cutting myself, and I'm currently doing a 2 week rotation of 2 different stacks. For instance, I'll do

2 weeks
ECA-consisting of Megapro Vasopro, Lipo-6, Aspirin.
Melting Point

then I'll switch to

2 weeks
Tri-Lean system
Thyrotabs

dalvare1

dalvare1

Awards
I have heard a lot of good things about ALRI Venom (Ibelieve its called) Leviathan as well.