cee / bcaa recommendation wanted

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I would like to add some cee and bcaa to post work out protein drink. any recommendations on any success or preferences anyone has with bulk products or standalone products they used in the past?

thanks -

doodle

doodle

Awards
I would like to add some cee and bcaa to post work out protein drink. any recommendations on any success or preferences anyone has with bulk products or standalone products they used in the past?

thanks -
I like xtend for bcaas, and AI has a similar product. Ive used bulk cee powder, and let me tell you dont take it unless its capped because it will ruin your shake. hope this helps bro.

ultraman

Awards
  • Established
i have not used cee before
for bcaa with protein shake, i think you can use bulk bcaa
i am using Excell by Anabolic Innovations :cheers:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
15g BCAA pre and 15g immediately after; 3g of CEE post-WO

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I like xtend for bcaas, and AI has a similar product. Ive used bulk cee powder, and let me tell you dont take it unless its capped because it will ruin your shake. hope this helps bro.

how about any problems putting cee in an energy drink?

doodle

doodle

Awards
thats basically what i do until i finally run out of all the cee i bought. preworkout i mix my cee with a redline and it hides the taste pretty well, but it has an akward aftertaste but bareable. post workout i shot it with some juice and chase it with my protein shake.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
how about any problems putting cee in an energy drink?
Other than throwing the taste off a bit its fine. I like to take my CEE before hand and then mix my Excell with Taurine.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established

thanks -

Hey man, if I may, I would suggest Axis Labs CEE caps (240 ct.)

Here is the link :

Creatine Ethyl Ester (240 caps) By Axis Labs

Also if you have any other questions at all feel free to hit me up on AIM= mattdubiin or shoot me an email. (sig)

Thanks.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Excell + Chaos (both by Anabolic Innovations) makes
an excellent pre-workout stack IMO. I add both to my pre-
workout Poseidon during Leg, chest and Back days...great recovery and excellent workouts. ;)

Workin

mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
xtend for bcaa's. As far as cee I would jusy buy bulk from AI and make your own pre and post shakes.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
xtend for bcaa's. As far as cee I would jusy buy bulk from AI and make your own pre and post shakes.
Just for the record, we (AI) dont actually sell bulk CEE and we recommend Excell for the BCAA :D Now you could always get some Chaos, which has CEE in it, and Excell and make one great pre workout drink

CNizz

CNizz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
based on the majority of what I see, people are adding 5% of BCAA or just straight Leucine to their mixes. I similarly would not suggest adding the CEE directly into a mix but taking it on the side due to the taste, but if you want to man up it is not completely unbearable. I just prefer to take it in a quick shot of water or cap it. you might also consider adding some glutamine as well