*read* supplements for a cop..

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
Hey everyone whats up, anyways here's the deal, and apply your knowledge to me. IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

As you know, being a law enforcement officer, I have to be very careful on what I take, due to surprise drug testing. Right now I am taking Anabolic Pump/Jungle Warfare, its only week 2, but damn, this **** is working prettttttttty good so far. I'm going to most likely do an 8 week cycle, but after, I might want to try something new. What do you think is the STRONGEST supp besides the two that im already taking for adding on that good mass, and dont say FOOD, b/c i've been lifting for yrs and I eat like a damn horse. So for Ex, I know Superdrol is "designer steroid" but are the ingredients in it something that is known for showing the wrong things on a test? I can sit here and look up the ingredients and search the statutes of the banned chemicals/isomers but i'd rather talk to some people that might know about this stuff in the real world. Attached is a pic to give you an idea of where I am at before AP/JW. Any information would be great, and dont say SEARCH!

Thanks everyone.

Attachments

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you sure your dept random drug tests for Steroids? Anywho, Havoc is one that isn't on the banned list and is getting good reviews and something i've tried myself.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
Are you sure your dept random drug tests for Steroids? Anywho, Havoc is one that isn't on the banned list and is getting good reviews and something i've tried myself.
I really dont know if my department test for 'roids, but I am just being cautious due to over 100 officers getting busted down here for steroids (maybe for buying) and getting their certificates takin away. How was Havoc for you?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Worked really well in the strength dept with some impressive size gains considering i was nursing an injury and not even consistant in the gym. Mild low back pumps and slight shedding of hair were my only real negatives. Bloodwork came back good as well.

I recommend it if you don't want to risk buying anything that could cause issues with your job.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone whats up, anyways here's the deal, and apply your knowledge to me. IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

As you know, being a law enforcement officer, I have to be very careful on what I take, due to surprise drug testing. Right now I am taking Anabolic Pump/Jungle Warfare, its only week 2, but damn, this **** is working prettttttttty good so far. I'm going to most likely do an 8 week cycle, but after, I might want to try something new. What do you think is the STRONGEST supp besides the two that im already taking for adding on that good mass, and dont say FOOD, b/c i've been lifting for yrs and I eat like a damn horse. So for Ex, I know Superdrol is "designer steroid" but are the ingredients in it something that is known for showing the wrong things on a test? I can sit here and look up the ingredients and search the statutes of the banned chemicals/isomers but i'd rather talk to some people that might know about this stuff in the real world. Attached is a pic to give you an idea of where I am at before AP/JW. Any information would be great, and dont say SEARCH!

Thanks everyone.

Don't take this the wrong way but your coming across a bit strong and that will usually prevent people from wanting to help you.

As far as my recommendations go I'd say EAA , Kwick Carbs, is massive dosages have worked well for me, with anabolic pump. I'm a fan of Green Magnitude as i don't see a creatine listed. I also like taking allot of other general health supplements as they tend to increase the mind muscle connection. Green pyoto foods, colostrum, revestrol, spirulina, etc. If you have extra cash give Gakic a try.

If Steroids are what your after, I am just finishing up probably the best stack I've had Mass Tabs/Mega Zol, I have a log but didn't have a computer for the last 3 weeks to keep it updated so I'll be doing that tonight. Those two I believe can't be tested for, but I could be mistaken. A step down might be IgF or HGH Don't ask for a source because no one can tell you, but googles your friend.

Hope everything works out for you,

Dr liftalot

srt4miller

Awards
I am in the same field as you are but just got hired on so i have been lifting like crazy for just about a year now. When i first started i was 6 foot and 150 pounds. I know I know i was a stick. I still feel like i am a stick i am now 177 pounds. I have seen the word Havoc but not sure what it is. So could someone help me out on this what is Havoc??

charger71

Awards
  • Established
same thing as epistane, lots of info about epistane on this board.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
igf lr3. research it, you will get some nice gains combined with a good creatine and and no product. this is somting that WILL NOT FAIL a drug test.

i have a friend who is a detroit cop and he takes superdrol and other designers with no problems. thats the way to go if you want to try aas.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
Thanks alot for the info everyone ( sorry, didn't want to come off strong, but I know how people get on forums boards ;)).

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LE officer here also. Most dept's don't test for roids because the roid tests are VERY expensive and we all know budget contraints for LE agencies. Most dept's test for narcotics only. Talk with other officers on the dept and inquire about the different tests administered. Superdrol is amazing, just make sure you have all the needed things to run a proper cycle.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
You don't have to worrie about testing positive for AAS use or any other. They are WAY to expensive for any LEO budget. The only way that they would test is if someone informed them or have reason to investigate you then it could come into play.

xjae

Awards
If what you're taking is working why change it? if it ain't broke don't fix it. :hammer:

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
So for Ex, I know Superdrol is "designer steroid" but are the ingredients in it something that is known for showing the wrong things on a test?
Thanks everyone.

To answer this question, yes. Superdrol will show up like any other steroid in a test. Actually, what they test for isn't a specific steroid, but a testosterone ratio that is way out of whack.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
Alright thanks alot guys. Now what do you all think of Hyperdrol, compared to JW/AP, etc?

doodle

doodle

Awards
my stack was hyperdrol and mass fx. i took 3 caps of each. no nagatives to repot at all.

doodle

doodle

Awards
strength gains were decent, added around 4 pounds on a maintenance diet. took for 30 days.

aerials48

Awards
I hear rumors that steroids can only be detected through blood work...I think that's BS but any comments would be appreciated