How does cycle support taste?

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
Does this stuff taste descent or should it be mixed in something else?

doodle

doodle

Awards
fine, cant even taste the chocolate with my chocolate protein.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Depends on how tolerant you are. I don't need to mix it, it tastes decent. Toss it in some Elvis protein and you're golden :)

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Tastes decent enough when you weigh in the fact that it is a damn fine all in one support supp :D

jecko

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it tastes fine mixed with chocolate or vanilla protien. I sometimes just dump it in mouth and chase it with some milk. I get the peanut butter flavor.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tastes not too good on its own but it mixes very well with the taste of a protein shake.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
If you don't like the taste you can get Life Support which is a capped version of Cycle Support at half the dosage.

CROWLER

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im not to worried about the taste really as long as the product is as good as advertised.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
Doesn't taste bad at all.

Mixed in with protein powder you can't even taste it.

Lately I've just put it in my mouth and washed it down with water.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Im like most, just throw it in a little water and take it as a shot.

Sometimes I cap a few too for the road.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
ya taste def. sucks by itself but added to a protein shake and you can barely taste the difference, if its that bad throw in some Quick Choc. powder to spruce it up a bit ;) benefits outweigh the taste 10:1

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
not a bad taste but a weak chocolate taste - almost like tea if taken on its own. i mix it with my protein drinks - vanilla or chococate and it was great. btw - this is a good product and i feel real good for some reason when i use it.

best to you . . .

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
damn i guess im a woman when it comes to taste because i mixed with splash of water one time and shot Cycle Support, damn near puked - did not go down well at all. add some Quick, choc. syrup, or in a protein shake - now thats a different story. just buy it bro, taste is something you live with and get over - having liver/prostate/etc problems is something you cant.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I dont mind it at all. Its def. better than CEE or bulk Cissus.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Cissus is hard to swallow, indeed. I did a shot of cissus and ALCAR the other day. Wow.

pnutbutter81

Awards
DId I get something unusual

I guess everyone has used it in their shakes so far, but I got the pnut butter flavor and it was so bad I wanted to return it. It definitely tasted like puke I spit out during college. However, the price definitely over powers any other option to get the supplements separate. I would never buy it again, and obviously not take something that would require it.:good:

Last edited:
CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I guess everyone has used it in their shakes so far, but I got the pnut butter flavor and it was so bad I wanted to return it. It definitely tasted like puke I spit out during college. However, the price definitely over powers any other option to get the supplements separate. I would never buy it again, and obviously not take something that would require it.:good:
Hello Pnutbutter,

Thank you for your purchase. Have you ever taken the ingredients in Cycle Support by themselves they truly are horrible tasting.

BUT we have the solution we now have capped Cycle Support, it is called LIFE SUPPORT :) :drunk:

CROWLER

pnutbutter81

Awards
I am not surprised, that is the case with alot of those for taste I know. I know capped will alleviate everything. Unfortunately, one thing that really lost my loyalty, was getting absolutely no response to this day, to my email about this exact discussion on AI's site.

m4gnum

m4gnum

Awards
Yeah, the PB I got tasted pretty bad. It was manageable in a protein shake but I tried it with water and it was undrinkable. Absolutely awful. But to echo what others have said, you can seem to feel it working. I don't know if it's the placebo effect or something but as soon as I drank it I felt "cooler". Personally I'll be buying it again, but capped this time.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
I am not surprised, that is the case with alot of those for taste I know. I know capped will alleviate everything. Unfortunately, one thing that really lost my loyalty, was getting absolutely no response to this day, to my email about this exact discussion on AI's site.
Hello Pnutbutter81,

I am sorry but I don't really understand what you are saying. You say you never received an email from an email on AIs site?

We do not have a place on our site to email us. You need to actually send an email to us at [email protected]

I assure you if you would like to email me I WILL respond. [email protected]

CROWLER

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Hey pnitbutter81. I can understand your frustration. It seems as though there must have been a miscommunication somewhere along the way.

I can vouch for Crowler and Anabolic Innovations. Their customer service is first rate and I can assure you if they knowingly received any complaints from their customers, they respond immediately. In fact, knowing Crowler personally, I can tell you that he truly cares about his customers and bends over back wards for them whenever possible. I would encourage you to send him an email as he suggested. :)

Cycle support is a truly amazing product. Now that it's capped, I think many will overcome the taste barrier (which I didn't think was bad to begin with (but my tolerance is much higher than most, lol!) and see what a revolutionary product it really is.

Workin

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established

angelo212

Awards
  • Established

Mix it in your protien drink or you will be sorry. I promise you that. I can't imagine drinking that with water alone.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i been on cycle support for 3.5 months and i have like 2 weeks left :(, i have used both flavors, my favorite is chocolate, sometimes that im on a hurry i just pop a scoop full of CS in my mouth and use water or milk to push it down, i dont have any complains

JAY426

Board Supporter
Awards
Life Support

Where can I buy the capped "Life Support"?