Testosterone and Blood Tests for New cycle?

JayRock

Awards
Hi, i'm about to start a cycle of XMASS(Revolt) and the last cycle I did was an SD cycle. My PCT has been strong, Nolva, Attack, BAM, CEE. I want to be safe and get my testosterone levels checked and my blood, but right now I don't have any insurance , and I was wondering if I take a blood pressure test, nad my blood pressure's fine, and if my libido's fine, I know those wouldn't be as adequate as going to a doctor, but would those help? Is there anything else other than going to a doctor? I know that it's been only a month since I finisehd my 2 week cycle of SD, but in another few weeks I was going to start, and KiloSports told me 4 weeks off from your cycle is fine.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Hi, i'm about to start a cycle of XMASS(Revolt) and the last cycle I did was an superdrol cycle. My post cycle therapy has been strong, Nolva, Attack, BAM, CEE. I want to be safe and get my testosterone levels checked and my blood, but right now I don't have any insurance , and I was wondering if I take a blood pressure test, nad my blood pressure's fine, and if my libido's fine, I know those wouldn't be as adequate as going to a doctor, but would those help? Is there anything else other than going to a doctor? I know that it's been only a month since I finisehd my 2 week cycle of SD, but in another few weeks I was going to start, and KiloSports told me 4 weeks off from your cycle is fine.

what about your liver stats?

JayRock

Awards
well i've been taking milk thistle in high doses for the past few months, so, even though i never got it checked, my liver should be okay. But XMASS(revolt) doesn't effect your liver, its not methlyated? so would a month off from SD be enough time like KiloSports said?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I think the basic rule of thumb for this board is Time ON + PCT = Time off...so lets say you did a 2 weeker, with 4 weeks PCT...after you're done you PCT take another 6 weeks off...let your body normalize.

Thats just a general rule. For something liek SD that is notorious for shutdown, I would definately adhere to it. Also, it has been know to kcik you lipid profile in the ass. I would take some extra time off. You said you don't have insurance, so why risk hurting yourself?

Keep up with the ancillaries for a while...IMO

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
well i've been taking milk thistle in high doses for the past few months, so, even though i never got it checked, my liver should be okay. But XMASS(revolt) doesn't effect your liver, its not methlyated? so would a month off from superdrol be enough time like KiloSports said?
i was thinking more to know its status since you took the sd. . .

JayRock

Awards
I know the basic time off scale, i've always followed it and gave my body time to recuperate. But, I just took my blood pressure and it was fine, and libido is fine too. My PCT was strong, but mainly, Superdrol and Revolt are different compounds, SD is methylated so it's hard on the liver, and the lipids, but not so hard on the Libido, where as Xmass can be hard on the libido with some ,but its not methlyated nad the sides are much more weak, so it's not hard on the liver. So, I think my body should be ready for a cycle of Revolt a couple weeks after my PCT. I normally wouldn't do it so quick, esp if it were another harsh compound like Phera, Tren, Halo, but i'm gonna start it up. I thank you for your help, but do you see what i'm saying.