nitrix or no explode or both?

  1. Senior Member
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    776
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    nitrix or no explode or both?


    any thougths/opinions?

    is nitrix similiar/same to no explode without the noortropics?

  2. New Member
    doodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    236
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.63%

    i go with one, my choice would be no-explode.
  3. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1310
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    11.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If you go with No explode get the Rasberry
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    gogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    38.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    If you go with No explode get the Rasberry
    Yeah, the BLUE Raspberry is sooo tasty!
  5. Board Sponsor
    poison's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,902
    Rep Power
    37736
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    45.21%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    no-xplode, handsdown.
  6. Senior Member
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    776
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    do you guys like any particular post work out drink or a protein drink post workout?
  7. New Member
    doodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    237
    Rep Power
    236
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    10.63%

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    do you guys like any particular post work out drink or a protein drink post workout?
    my post workout drink consists of 50g of waxy maize,combined with my cee and bcaa's, and 10 min later 60g of my whey shake.
  8. New Member
    maddenizor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    43.84%

    I got soo wired on NO xplode, it was a little to much for me. I didnt really notice any results while on Nitrix.
  9. Advanced Member
    gogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    38.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by maddenizor View Post
    I got soo wired on NO xplode, it was a little to much for me. I didnt really notice any results while on Nitrix.
    Yeah i dunno i find the concentration and focus on NO xplode was amazing, this is why i love this product.
    Ever tried Rampage by Anabolic Xtreme... that stuff made me loopy!
  10. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211246
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    86.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If you are going to go with BSN NO-Xplode, I urge you to try Axis Labs Preworkout SMASH. SMASH is a few dollars cheaper, and has more servings if you take NO-Xplode the way the bottle says to with 2-3 scoops. Not to mention, SMASH contains more creatine than NO-Xplode.

    Axis Labs SMASH tastes awesome! It is a very solid product that I am in love. Awesome creatine, pump, and energy.

    I am always jacked up when I use it (which is before EVERY workout.)

    I urge you to try this before buying NO-Xplode.

    Thanks for listening and good luck with reaching your fitness goals.
    I'm Back...
  11. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11897
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    niether???
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  12. New Member
    maxfeez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    122
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    86.34%

    this is what i have been using for almost 2yrs. no-explode is the best pre workout drink i ever had hands down. then what i do is take nitrix a couple times a day to keep the pumps.
    everyone is diff and this is just works for me.
  13. New Member
    maddenizor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    230
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    43.84%

    I dn if this is a stupid question but does NO Xplode contain stims or caffeine?
  14. Advanced Member
    gogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    38.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by maddenizor View Post
    I dn if this is a stupid question but does NO Xplode contain stims or caffeine?
    It does contain a stimulant, caffeine.
  15. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11897
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by gogo View Post
    It does contain a stimulant, caffeine.
    tyrosine, vicamine, and maybe a few others
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  16. O.G. Appnut
    Vitruvian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    5,203
    Rep Power
    85515
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    32.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    If you are going to go with BSN NO-Xplode, I urge you to try Axis Labs Preworkout SMASH. SMASH is a few dollars cheaper, and has more servings if you take NO-Xplode the way the bottle says to with 2-3 scoops. Not to mention, SMASH contains more creatine than NO-Xplode.

    Axis Labs SMASH tastes awesome! It is a very solid product that I am in love. Awesome creatine, pump, and energy.

    I am always jacked up when I use it (which is before EVERY workout.)

    I urge you to try this before buying NO-Xplode.

    Thanks for listening and good luck with reaching your fitness goals.

    Good input Click.
    Tell me this: I've tried Shock Therapy as an alternative to NO-Xplode before. There's a hint of foul smell to it, once mixed. From what I have been able to hear from others, about half of the people can smell it, the other half don't seem to notice it. I wanna say it's ALcar or choline or something doing it... (Anyone know what I am talking about?)

    Anyways, Does Smash successfully avoid the funny smell?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  17. New Member
    srt4miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%

    NO xplode hands down!!! I used it before a police test and before i work out!!! I love it. The fruit punch is a little tart so i am going to try the berry. Hey i am almost out and need to order a new tub, any one know where it is Cheapest to buy a new jar?? I know to stay away from GMC huge rip off people. So what online place is the best to find a great price?
  18. Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,509
    Rep Power
    211246
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    86.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Good input Click.
    Tell me this: I've tried Shock Therapy as an alternative to NO-Xplode before. There's a hint of foul smell to it, once mixed. From what I have been able to hear from others, about half of the people can smell it, the other half don't seem to notice it. I wanna say it's ALcar or choline or something doing it... (Anyone know what I am talking about?)

    Anyways, Does Smash successfully avoid the funny smell?
    I have never noticed any kind of smell, or heard any reports of a bad odor. That is about all I can say about the odor, nothing I have noticed or anyone else I have EVER heard notice.
    I'm Back...
  19. Senior Member
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    776
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by srt4miller View Post
    NO xplode hands down!!! I used it before a police test and before i work out!!! I love it. The fruit punch is a little tart so i am going to try the berry. Hey i am almost out and need to order a new tub, any one know where it is Cheapest to buy a new jar?? I know to stay away from GMC huge rip off people. So what online place is the best to find a great price?
    check your pm
  20. New Member
    srt4miller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    110
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    68.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    check your pm
    Thanks for the info! I am going to pick some up right now!
  21. Senior Member
    AnonyMoose's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  256 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    1,337
    Rep Power
    776
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    68.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by srt4miller View Post
    Thanks for the info! I am going to pick some up right now!
    No prob - i went with the blue rasberry everyone in here is having multiple "o"'s over!!!!!

    and it shipped out today!
  22. Advanced Member
    gogo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    642
    Rep Power
    435
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    38.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMoose View Post
    No prob - i went with the blue rasberry everyone in here is having multiple "o"'s over!!!!!

    and it shipped out today!
    Hahaha, you made a good choice man.








    Blue Rasberry makes me wet...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-10-2007, 11:27 PM
  2. m1t w/ clomid or no??
    By thepizmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2003, 09:41 PM
  3. Yolks or no yolks...
    By BigVrunga in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-14-2003, 02:08 AM
  4. 1,4 Andro - Transdermal or No?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-08-2003, 04:06 PM
  5. Ban or no Ban??????????????
    By dg806 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 11:57 PM
Log in
Log in