What is a good stimulant fat burner that does not contain Yohimbie?

RexGrandis

RexGrandis

Awards
I will be cutting soon and I need a stim for that extra edge. The only good one I can think of so far is:

MAN Scorch

suggestions please?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Why no Y?

You really can't beat a classic EC stack. But recently I've been using StimX and it has great fat burning and Nootropic propoerties...

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I personally wouldn't run a fat burner w/o the Y....if you really don't want it though, SCORCH REMIX is the best one out, I have personally used it and recommend it to anyone.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Scorch, definitely.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Scorch Remix...ive never seen that before until today...did it just come out??? anyways.....my question...How potent is it really?? is it as potent as a Venom HD ???

Im trying to put together a stack in aobut 3 weeks that will blow me out of the water...kind of a "grand Finale" of my 12 week cycle... and this product seems pretty impressive...and stacked along vaporize.......sounds even better.....right now im looking at the tri-lean system with thyrotabs and a few other things....but im always up to try new things...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I just read the ingredient listing on SCORCH Remix...

Green Tea
OOlong Tea
Caffeine
Xanthinol Nicotinate
Rasberry Ketones
Evodiamine
Coleus Forskholii
Ginger Root
Synephrine
Bioperine

...Sounds like a good product...as soon as I run out of whey I'm gonna pick some up in my next order.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new Tight Hardcore looks promising as well.

dwb

Awards
tight hardcore
scorch volume 3 remix both good choices

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tight hardcore
scorch volume 3 remix both good choices
have seen a good amount on scorch...but i havent seen much of anything on the tight hardcore

dwb

Awards
have seen a good amount on scorch...but i havent seen much of anything on the tight hardcore
cause tight hardcore came out about 2 weeks ago
i just ordered some the other day i will let you know what i think

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Another thing to think about when searching for different supplements, think about the companies that make them, is it a company you trust?? I try to always try to keep that in the front of my mind when I am buying, seems to have always boded me well. Just food for thought.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another thing to think about when searching for different supplements, think about the companies that make them, is it a company you trust?? I try to always try to keep that in the front of my mind when I am buying, seems to have always boded me well. Just food for thought.
well..ive heard alot about MAN products....Gaspari.....ALRI....and they seem to be some of the forerunners on potency and effectivness...SAN i havent heard much about....

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back in the day TIGHT was.... well tight,just got outdated with the newer stims coming out. That's why I'm interested in hearing FB on the new hardcore version as the original use to be all that to a lot of people. Aside from that SAN is usually a good reputable company, as most people use to rave and love on V12

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Im trying to put together a stack in aobut 3 weeks that will blow me out of the water...kind of a "grand Finale" of my 12 week cycle... and this product seems pretty impressive...and stacked along vaporize.......sounds even better.....right now im looking at the tri-lean system with thyrotabs and a few other things....but im always up to try new things...

Here you go man... I'm not all into tha kitchen sink approach but if you insist, this would be my response to your PM. This hits multiple pathways.

Ephedrine/ Yohimbine (Yohimbine if low/no carb)
Scorch Remix/ DCP
Dicana or Thyrotabs (Dicana is certainly cheaper)
Melting Point (Low to Moderate - if choosing Scorch)
Liquid Sesamin (Low to Moderate)
Lean Xtreme/ Blaze

...Honestly if you cannot lose on that stack, I think it's safe to say your diet and training is way off track.

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here you go man... I'm not all into tha kitchen sink approach but if you insist, this would be my response to your PM. This hits multiple pathways.

Ephedrine/ Yohimbine (Yohimbine if low/no carb)
Scorch Remix/ DCP
Dicana or Thyrotabs (Dicana is certainly cheaper)
Melting Point (Low to Moderate - if choosing Scorch)
Liquid Sesamin (Low to Moderate)
Lean Xtreme/ Blaze

...Honestly if you cannot lose on that stack, I think it's safe to say your diet and training is way off track.

ok....im on CKD...so....my diet is hard to screw up on...i take mostly chicken, fish and some lean beef. I take in mostly Asparagus, Broccoli, Spinach, Celery and Salad Greens. I do use Natty PB every once and a while.

For training....im doing HIIT training in the morning fasted 5-6 days a week,i weight train 1 muscle group a day for 4 days, on 5th day i do Trunk and Legs, and i usually do some cardio after lifting just to deplete myself a little more.

From what you listed...i would probably do the following

Yohimbine
Scorch Remix
Thyrotabs
MP
Sesamin Liquid
Blaze/Blaze extreme

i might add in some lean dreams for night time.

Again ...thank you for your help toad...i really do appreciate it..

Blesum

Blesum

Maestro
Awards
Are you monitoring your ketones?

Very helpful to do when on the CKD diet. I did it a few times and it made a difference in fine tuning my diet but I felt I was losing too much muscle on it in the end and have no plans to do it again.

-Blesum