Muscle Pull/Tear recovery supplements

Owen70

Awards
I ask this because i have tried everything under the sun for my pulled lower back, and nothing has helped

-fishoil at 20 total grams a day
and/or
-cissus at 10grams a day
-gluc+chron @ 4 grams a day combined

just nothing from any of it
my lower back is continually going out on me, just while doing routine things, like picking something up off the ground(even while my knees are bent)

does any company make a product especially designed for this? im willing to pay anything

INFO
-i pulled my back about 8 weeks ago squatting, with my 5 rep max weight for 3 reps.
-i havent performed any lower body movements since then
-i have done light cardio (shooting around b-ball, running)
-i am dieting( i know this isnt helping)
-i stretch about once a day(i know its bad)

THANKS for all yalls help!

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ask this because i have tried everything under the sun for my pulled lower back, and nothing has helped

and/or
-cissus at 10grams a day

my lower back is continually going out on me, just while doing routine things, like picking something up off the ground(even while my knees are bent)

does any company make a product especially designed for this? im willing to pay anything

INFO
-i pulled my back about 8 weeks ago squatting, with my 5 rep max weight for 3 reps.

really whats gonna get something like that to heal is rest. Fish oil is really to lube up the joints alittle and gluc + chron is also for joint and really is something that works over time. Cissus might help with some pain releif maybe, but I dont think its gonna really help a muscle pull, all it might do is give you as false sense of security which in turn could lead you to belive you are better than you really are.

Owen70

Awards
If it is really a torn muscle then what you are looking for is IGF-1R3. HGH/HGH booster will also help. You can look at Peg MGF too. I'm afraid all the Oratrophin is gone, but this would respond well to injectable.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/48232-post-surgery-igf.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/igf-1-gh/58628-would-igf-help.html
thanks man, but i am only 18( i know it saids 20, if a mod see's this can they please change my age to 18, not 20)

would the non-injectable IGF precursor's work...or are there any even? im thinking something like "secretagoge-one"or whatever by MHP.

I also have been taking powerFULL at 12 caps a day for the past 5 days....we'll see how that plays out,
again guys, thanks.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
thanks man, but i am only 18( i know it saids 20, if a mod see's this can they please change my age to 18, not 20)

would the non-injectable IGF precursor's work...or are there any even? im thinking something like "secretagoge-one"or whatever by MHP.

I also have been taking powerFULL at 12 caps a day for the past 5 days....we'll see how that plays out,
again guys, thanks.

I would also make sure that this isnt just a pulled muscle?

Werewolf

Werewolf

Awards
  • Established

again guys, thanks.

Sorry, I looked at rugger48 age. I actually had 37 in my brain. There are other suggestions in those threads too so I do recommend reading them still.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Owen, I have the same problem and have cut squats completely out of my routine for the past month or so and probably will for another 3 months going forward.

A lot of people who experience this problem is due to having a weak core.

Concentrate on strengthening your core with exercises like Good morning, stiff leg dead lifts, side dumbell raises, leg raises, etc.

Then after you know you're core muscles are strong, start working you way back up in the squat rack. Don't use a belt for a while and keep the weights manageable.

The supps you listed are good for joint health but overall won't help strengthen your vertabrate. Getting those muscles around your vertabrate will be the best thing for your situation.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

and/or
-cissus at 10grams a day

INFO

muscle repair requires:
rest - ice until swelling is down - heat theraphy to aid healing.

use cissus for pain, glucosamine/chondroitin/msn to keep the joint healthy.

be patient and take care of it first!