Votes: 39 55.7%
  • Other

Votes: 12 17.1%

• Total voters

mpkonig

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just wanting to see which one works best for most people.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I voted for Thyrogen-X because I just trust ALRI to make a solid product.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I would say these work maybe a bit, but if your going to spend the money, why not just get the real thing aka T3/T4.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hypothyroidism is a growing epidemic anyways, I wouldn't push my luck, but that's just me.

Iodine and DHEA..all natural thyroid boost/support.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Hypothyroidism is a growing epidemic anyways, I wouldn't push my luck, but that's just me.

As well as Selinium + Tyrosine.

awmcdon

Awards
I've had more succes with diacana and thyro-cuts II than with T3

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
i think 30-40mcg's of T3 per day is fine....u produce 25mcg's naturally daily, and the extra will put you just above what u naturally produce....to give u that extra i guess u could say....I will be doing the following stack...

IGF-2
DRIVE
NAPALM
T3 (30mcg's per day for 4 wks)

afterwards, i will be taking NOW'S thyroid support.

thanks

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Read on another board about a protocol where Thyrotabs ran concurrently with Thyrocuts II was the way to go. The Thyrocuts II if dosed pill for pill with the thyrotabs stopped all thyroid suppression while putting the user in a hyperthyroid state in I believe 99% of testers. Will double check my stats later though.

Edit: Well its a little more complicated than that but that is the gist. Thyrotabs by itself, not so good. With Thyrocuts II, much better. Borderline hyperthyroid in 99%, no suppression. For much more indepth info read lean bulk.

Last edited:
BigNutz

BigNutz

Awards
  • Established
Read on another board about a protocol where Thyrotabs ran concurrently with Thyrocuts II was the way to go. The Thyrocuts II if dosed pill for pill with the thyrotabs stopped all thyroid suppression while putting the user in a hyperthyroid state in I believe 99% of testers. Will double check my stats later though.

Edit: Well its a little more complicated than that but that is the gist. Thyrotabs by itself, not so good. With Thyrocuts II, much better. Borderline hyperthyroid in 99%, no suppression. For much more indepth info read lean bulk.
I ran this protocol from January 10th until the end of February. It worked great! Check out Lean Bulk forums, Dr. Houser is an awesome guy and will answer your inquiries personally. It was his study that you mention above. He suggests 7-keto as thyroid "PCT" when you complete the protocol (which consisted of 1 Thyrotabs and 1 Thyrocuts2 3 times per day, ramped up and down). The only side effect I noticed was lethargy after the 4th week. I lost 6 pounds and a significant amount of bodyfat. I used the 7-keto at 300mg's per day. 200mg upon waking and 100mg later in the day. This was run for 3 weeks after the 6 week thyroid cycle.

msucurt

msucurt

Awards
  • Established
I ran this protocol from January 10th until the end of February. It worked great! Check out Lean Bulk forums, Dr. Houser is an awesome guy and will answer your inquiries personally. It was his study that you mention above. He suggests 7-keto as thyroid "PCT" when you complete the protocol (which consisted of 1 Thyrotabs and 1 Thyrocuts2 3 times per day, ramped up and down). The only side effect I noticed was lethargy after the 4th week. I lost 6 pounds and a significant amount of bodyfat. I used the 7-keto at 300mg's per day. 200mg upon waking and 100mg later in the day. This was run for 3 weeks after the 6 week thyroid cycle.
sounds like something i may try after my h-drol run of 4 weeks. Still in search of the best cutter stack out there

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
i agree, i just had all around better success with Dicana than with T3. the new DicanaV2 should be out in a week or so, should work really well.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established

i went to doc about 3 yrs ago with fatigue and it was my thyroid...(hypothyroidism)...i never really gained wait but he put my on levoxyl 50mg.....i did this for about 2 yrs every day blood work was good...then i stumbled upon an article about iodine and how it boosts thyroid output. went off meds for 3-4 months just took in a few serv of iodized salt a day along with fish 3 days a week...and guess what..my thyroid was norm. it makes ya wonder about pharm. companies..jmo

g35driver2003

g35driver2003

Awards

oo thats good to know!!!

ddubbs

ddubbs

Awards
The Strongest Thyroid Booster is TX by ALR Industries. I take it and start sweating I love this stuff. Anytime i've ever hit a weight loss plateau TX has taken me further:
alrindustries.com/ver2/index.php/products/fat-loss-energy/tx.html