T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok guys I am getting some new supps.

NHA Stack (I have been on for a little over a month, just changed to 2 RR and 1 RXT, 3 retain instead of LXT)

Poseiden

Green Mag

Bulk Powerfull (Just got this and getting more but the new stuff)

AP new version - getting soon(Only using on carb ups)

Also I have some Man Vaporize, and Super EPA

The thing is I am wondering if any of these don't work well with each other. I read that the AP shouldn't be used with the NHA Stack. Could I just stop the RR + RXT on the carb ups when I take the AP, or since I only take the AP on the carb ups would it really matter much?. I plan on using the NHA for another month or so, just until the retain is used up.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I just started taking bulk Powerfull. I love it. The thing with this is that taking it on an empty stomach seems to work much better. I just don't have an empty stomach that often!. I wonder if I could just take a huge dose right before sleep instead of spreading it out all day long?. I have cut down dosage on RR and RXT to 1 of each, but I am still wondering if even taking only this much will reduce the benefits of taking AP?. I also just started taking Retain, which I did not know that it was methylated!!...I am kind of weary of it now because of my problems with hospitalization for liver problems from my SD cycle, most of you have probally read the thread. I am just hoping the Retain is safe. I will also be receiving some poisiden(sp.) in the next week or so wish to add that also.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I've used only NHA and powerfull. So I can't be usefull too much for ya. It's a good question about powerfull, because taking on empty stomach can be tricky. I take large dose first thing in the morning and then one or two more doses if I have a chance to take it on empty stomach.

SMOKEPALADIN

SMOKEPALADIN

Awards
  • Established
Powerfull-I take it 20-30 min pre first meal, pre workout, and before last meal, if your eating 6+ meals a day, thats about as close to an empty stomach as your gonna get unless you are in major deficit on a serious cut.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Save the AP and run it with the new Powerfull. The others can be combined without any major issues.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Powerfull-I take it 20-30 min pre first meal, pre workout, and before last meal, if your eating 6+ meals a day, thats about as close to an empty stomach as your gonna get unless you are in major deficit on a serious cut.
Yes thats my problem. I took the powerfull on an empty stomach the first time, waited 4 hours to eat, just to try it out, but normally I don't wait more than 2-3 hours before eating anything.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One thing that is an issue is diareha...I'm pretty sure its the Green Mag though. It does work excellent though, as I usually don't respond to creatine products, but this one seems to give me energy and more strength, especially endurance.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the poseidon treating you T? And while I'm asking questions, how many servings of Green Mag are you taking?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How's the poseidon treating you T? And while I'm asking questions, how many servings of Green Mag are you taking?
Just one serving of Green Mag on an empty stomach. The poseidon hasn't arrived yet. I have it on order and should be here monday or tuesday. I want to mix that with the green mag and take it pre-workout. Still though, I am hoping my body will just get used to the green mag and stop making me "run"...Otherwise I will try a protein drink before the green mag and maybe something in my stomach will help...

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just one serving of Green Mag on an empty stomach. The poseidon hasn't arrived yet. I have it on order and should be here monday or tuesday. I want to mix that with the green mag and take it pre-workout. Still though, I am hoping my body will just get used to the green mag and stop making me "run"...Otherwise I will try a protein drink before the green mag and maybe something in my stomach will help...
Your problem is probably attributed to the creatine/magnesium mix in the Green Mag. That being said, you should become accustomed to it over time. If it persist, definetly start mixing it in with a shake or some form of pre wo meal.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your problem is probably attributed to the creatine/magnesium mix in the Green Mag. That being said, you should become accustomed to it over time. If it persist, definetly start mixing it in with a shake or some form of pre wo meal.
Sounds good. I hope the poseidon won't potentiate the problem though...I usually only have a protein drink about 30 minutes before my workout, the less in my stomach the better workout I have usually. Plus I try and drink at least 32 ounces of water before the workout and just sip on water during.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I hope the poseidon won't potentiate the problem though...I usually only have a protein drink about 30 minutes before my workout, the less in my stomach the better workout I have usually. Plus I try and drink at least 32 ounces of water before the workout and just sip on water during.
It shouldn't at all. Drink One serving with your 32 oz water pre-workout, and then sip on another throughout your workout. I think you'll find the results very pleasing.

Keep us updated :thumbsup:

Workin

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It shouldn't at all. Drink One serving with your 32 oz water pre-workout, and then sip on another throughout your workout. I think you'll find the results very pleasing.

Keep us updated :thumbsup:

Workin
Excellent, thanks, hopefully it will arrive soon!. Definitely will keep you updated.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent, thanks, hopefully it will arrive soon!. Definitely will keep you updated.
I'll hold you to that!!:D

I like to lift in a fairly fasted state as well, so I know what your saying about eating and workout effects. I also do almost the exact same thing as you as far a water intake goes. I just throw some Poseidon into a 24oz bottle and drink it about thirty min to and hour pre-wo, and then fix another to sip on during and after the work out, and all goes well. It'll fit quit nicely with your schedule.

New PowerFULL dosing instructions

workout days
1 hour and 15 mintues after morning meal
30 minutes pre workout
before bed

Off days
1 serving 1 hour and 15 minutes after morning meal
Optional dose Mid day 1 hour and 15 minutes after a meal
before bed

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll hold you to that!!:D

I like to lift in a fairly fasted state as well, so I know what your saying about eating and workout effects. I also do almost the exact same thing as you as far a water intake goes. I just throw some Poseidon into a 24oz bottle and drink it about thirty min to and hour pre-wo, and then fix another to sip on during and after the work out, and all goes well. It'll fit quit nicely with your schedule.

Ok well I received my Poseidon a few days ago. At first I tried two scoops before a cardio session. Felt nothing, the next day I did well...5!. Anyway about 10 minutes after taking it I turned completely beat red and very warm!. I had read that you could get a "mild niacan flush" so I looked up "niacin flush" on google. I did read that you should seek out a niacin flush, and if you start out having one at one dose and after a while you will loose it, you should up the dose. It helps get rid of toxins. I don't look too good with a niacin flush though so I don't think I'll be taking this before going to the gym, people would probally sugest I go to the ER!.....Anyway, I do go energy after taking it, but it seems harder to get going while doing cardio...I do a run/walk sort of like sprinting, but with the Posedion I want to get out there asap, but it seems harder to get myself up to speed so to speak. As I continue my run/walk cardio session the runs get easier and I recover my breath while walking a lot faster....It seems though that this is towards the end of my workout while the Poseidon is wearing off. Hmmm, I don't know maybe the 5 scoops isn't a good thing?. Different dosing maybe?. I don't really enjoy the flush, I just read that its a good thing online through some article...Here is the link,

What Is The Niacin Flush?

You have to scroll through a bit of advetisement, and the author does push some of his supps, but you take what you read on the internet with a grain of salt..So tell me what you think of the link. Also let me know some other dosing suggestions?. Another strange thing is it seems there is brown spots in my powder, they look like grains of sand. I always find it at the bottom of my drink. I then throw it back in the blender, its a little better but still there!. I don't really like the flavor either, it really needs to changed somehow...

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Ok well I received my Poseidon a few days ago. At first I tried two scoops before a cardio session. Felt nothing, the next day I did well...5!. Anyway about 10 minutes after taking it I turned completely beat red and very warm!. I had read that you could get a "mild niacan flush" so I looked up "niacin flush" on google. I did read that you should seek out a niacin flush, and if you start out having one at one dose and after a while you will loose it, you should up the dose. It helps get rid of toxins. I don't look too good with a niacin flush though so I don't think I'll be taking this before going to the gym, people would probally sugest I go to the ER!.....Anyway, I do go energy after taking it, but it seems harder to get going while doing cardio...I do a run/walk sort of like sprinting, but with the Posedion I want to get out there asap, but it seems harder to get myself up to speed so to speak. As I continue my run/walk cardio session the runs get easier and I recover my breath while walking a lot faster....It seems though that this is towards the end of my workout while the Poseidon is wearing off. Hmmm, I don't know maybe the 5 scoops isn't a good thing?. Different dosing maybe?. I don't really enjoy the flush, I just read that its a good thing online through some article...Here is the link,

What Is The Niacin Flush?

You have to scroll through a bit of advetisement, and the author does push some of his supps, but you take what you read on the internet with a grain of salt..So tell me what you think of the link. Also let me know some other dosing suggestions?. Another strange thing is it seems there is brown spots in my powder, they look like grains of sand. I always find it at the bottom of my drink. I then throw it back in the blender, its a little better but still there!. I don't really like the flavor either, it really needs to changed somehow...
Here is another link I posted that will help you understand the Niacin Flush...advertisment free ;)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/60204-niacin-flush-detoxification.html

5 servings at once is to much. Here is a link that will explain the best way to take Poseidon:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/58145-poseidon-info.html

The "brown spots" your finding is the "Shilajit" included in the Poseidon Complex formula. Here is a link that will help you understand this ingredient a bit better:
Fulvic Acids and Shilajit's role in our health

As for the taste, we currently only have plans to manufacture the unflavored version. We found that this allows people to add poseidon to their shakes, and/or any other drink they wish, much easier. It also keeps the formula pure...free from anything artificial.

If you mix it in water and let it sit for 2-5 minutes, it really doesn't have much of a taste at all. Now if your mixing 5 servings in a glass of water (as you mentioned you did), I suppose you would get an awkward taste...Poseidon should be mixed with 8-10 ounces of water PER DOSE. Following this protocol, I think you will find the taste to be a none issue :)

Remember, while many have reported amazing results after only a few days of use, it will take up to 2 weeks to really begin to reap the benefits Poseidon has to offer.

I look forward to hearing about your progress. Please let us know if you have any further questions :)

Workin

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is another link I posted that will help you understand the Niacin Flush...advertisment free ;)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/60204-niacin-flush-detoxification.html

5 servings at once is to much. Here is a link that will explain the best way to take Poseidon:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nimbus-nutrition/58145-poseidon-info.html

The "brown spots" your finding is the "Shilajit" included in the Poseidon Complex formula. Here is a link that will help you understand this ingredient a bit better:
Fulvic Acids and Shilajit's role in our health

As for the taste, we currently only have plans to manufacture the unflavored version. We found that this allows people to add poseidon to their shakes, and/or any other drink they wish, much easier. It also keeps the formula pure...free from anything artificial.

If you mix it in water and let it sit for 2-5 minutes, it really doesn't have much of a taste at all. Now if your mixing 5 servings in a glass of water (as you mentioned you did), I suppose you would get an awkward taste...Poseidon should be mixed with 8-10 ounces of water PER DOSE. Following this protocol, I think you will find the taste to be a none issue :)

Remember, while many have reported amazing results after only a few days of use, it will take up to 2 weeks to really begin to reap the benefits Poseidon has to offer.

I look forward to hearing about your progress. Please let us know if you have any further questions :)

Workin

Thanks for your help..I will re-adjust the dosing and just spread it out durning the day.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for your help..I will re-adjust the dosing and just spread it out durning the day.
That's the ideal way to go about it TB, I think you'll like it. Be sure to keep us posted.:thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
garz Supplement Auction 2
Supplements 13
Supplements 1
Supplement Auction 6
Supplement Auction 6