Trying to Cut my Price Down

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am considering another order and having some trouble deciding on some digestive support products. Currently I have three different things of the same use in my cart,

1 Probiotic Defense Powder (3 oz.)

1 Super Enzymes (180 tabs)

1 Gut Health (35 caps)

Now I don't think I need all three and I am trying to save some money because I have spent entirely too much lately. I went with one order a few days ago, and then I happend to want some more and placed another one....Now, um...Nutraplanet will be very happy. So what do you guys think, I am want to help with digestion since I have IBS, especially on my carb ups I have a lot of increased symptoms. What can I eliminate here?

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
I believe Gut Health would work fine by itself but throwing in some extra enzymes with your large protein and carb meals could yield better results

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I just started using Gut Health...I'm 8 days in. And although I have not used any of the other probiotics, I will probably be placing an order for at least two more bottles in the next couple days (so you better not buy them all!). I'm usually very gassy...and when my creatine and protein intake is up, it is bad news for people around me. But lately I have noticed less gas discomfort and fewer farts.

This isn't very scientific nor is it too helpful since I have nothing to compare it to, but I can say that in the limited time I have been taking it, it has made a difference. So much in fact that I will probably post a review of it once this bottle has run out.

Hope this helps.

PS Check out some of the threads about GUT Health (check the NutraPlanet forum). I don't know much about bacterial strains, but there was some information posted about the ones used in GUT Health that made it look better than most commercial probiotics.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started using Gut Health...I'm 8 days in. And although I have not used any of the other probiotics, I will probably be placing an order for at least two more bottles in the next couple days (so you better not buy them all!). I'm usually very gassy...and when my creatine and protein intake is up, it is bad news for people around me. But lately I have noticed less gas discomfort and fewer farts.

This isn't very scientific nor is it too helpful since I have nothing to compare it to, but I can say that in the limited time I have been taking it, it has made a difference. So much in fact that I will probably post a review of it once this bottle has run out.

Hope this helps.

PS Check out some of the threads about GUT Health (check the NutraPlanet forum). I don't know much about bacterial strains, but there was some information posted about the ones used in GUT Health that made it look better than most commercial probiotics.

So do you think I should get rid of the Probiotic Defense Powder and just try the Gut Health and keep the enzymes?. Or should I get rid of both Now Products and just get 2 guy health?. What makes more economic sense?

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I'm using right now.. Gut Health, and Super Enzymes. Its a very effective stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can read all about Probiotics and the strain used in GUT health at Mind And Muscle Magazine.

GUT health is particularly effective at lessening the causes and symptoms of IBS.

fitnecise

Awards
Probiotics secrete enzymes to assist in the breakdown of nutrients, and since Gut Health contains live organisms, they are able to colonize in your gut and produce longer lasting effects.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
So do you think I should get rid of the Probiotic Defense Powder and just try the Gut Health and keep the enzymes?. Or should I get rid of both Now Products and just get 2 guy health?. What makes more economic sense?
Yeah I agree with what other people are saying. But maybe get a couple Gut Healths since the first time you start using it, it will only last 30 days (double dose the first 5 days). And then I think you will still need to keep it up after that first month.

Unless one bottle will create and keep the colony even after the bottle runs out? I don't really know how it works. Maybe someone can fill me in on that.

And I agree with you, you might as well pick up the new PowerFULL. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Workout Logs 8
Weight Loss 12
Weight Loss 6
Weight Loss 37
MsHulk Training Forum 28