Paravol/Metacort

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
2 more weeks until I finish up an 8 week stack of DS NHA stack. I had previously used Metacort and have about half a bottle left, as well as Paravol, about 25 caps. Would it be effective/beneficial to use both Metacort and Paravol upon finishing up an 8 week NHA stack?

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Any suggestions on whether this would be beneficial?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Well, I think we might need a little more information (Have you had previous problems with shutdown, the boys not producing up to par?). But to give a little plug on paravol - I used it a while back to kind of end off my PCT (which included and ATD and kinda had me shutdown a bit), and it really got my back in the "game" ..hehe ;). Also you should check out a product we carry for future reference - hypertest - It would work really great in your situation and a little more, go to that link check out the description I think you will be pretty intrigued.

If you need any help, or have any questions at all hit me up on aim= Mattdubiin .... or shoot me an email.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Shouldn't have any shutdown as a result of the NHA stack, but just thought finishing up both of the products would be timed right of using them at the NHA stack.

Well, I think we might need a little more information (Have you had previous problems with shutdown, the boys not producing up to par?). But to give a little plug on paravol - I used it a while back to kind of end off my post cycle therapy (which included and ATD and kinda had me shutdown a bit), and it really got my back in the "game" ..hehe ;). Also you should check out a product we carry for future reference - hypertest - It would work really great in your situation and a little more, go to that link check out the description I think you will be pretty intrigued.

If you need any help, or have any questions at all hit me up on aim= Mattdubiin .... or shoot me an email.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Paravol has been excellent the 2 times I used it along w/ normal PCT after cycles. I ran a pretty detailed log of it, as a tester, over at BN. I was very impressed w/ the product.