Paravol/Metacort

1. Registered User
    Answers

Smile Paravol/Metacort

2 more weeks until I finish up an 8 week stack of DS NHA stack. I had previously used Metacort and have about half a bottle left, as well as Paravol, about 25 caps. Would it be effective/beneficial to use both Metacort and Paravol upon finishing up an 8 week NHA stack?

2. Registered User
    Answers

Any suggestions on whether this would be beneficial?

3. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Well, I think we might need a little more information (Have you had previous problems with shutdown, the boys not producing up to par?). But to give a little plug on paravol - I used it a while back to kind of end off my PCT (which included and ATD and kinda had me shutdown a bit), and it really got my back in the "game" ..hehe . Also you should check out a product we carry for future reference - hypertest - It would work really great in your situation and a little more, go to that link check out the description I think you will be pretty intrigued.

If you need any help, or have any questions at all hit me up on aim= Mattdubiin .... or shoot me an email.

•   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Shouldn't have any shutdown as a result of the NHA stack, but just thought finishing up both of the products would be timed right of using them at the NHA stack.

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Well, I think we might need a little more information (Have you had previous problems with shutdown, the boys not producing up to par?). But to give a little plug on paravol - I used it a while back to kind of end off my post cycle therapy (which included and ATD and kinda had me shutdown a bit), and it really got my back in the "game" ..hehe . Also you should check out a product we carry for future reference - hypertest - It would work really great in your situation and a little more, go to that link check out the description I think you will be pretty intrigued.

If you need any help, or have any questions at all hit me up on aim= Mattdubiin .... or shoot me an email.

5. Advanced Member
    Answers

Paravol has been excellent the 2 times I used it along w/ normal PCT after cycles. I ran a pretty detailed log of it, as a tester, over at BN. I was very impressed w/ the product.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Metacort and nolva = possible gyno
    By Bering C in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-13-2005, 12:43 PM
  2. Metacort for PCT
    By Bering C in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 01:02 PM
  3. Nolva and Metacort pct
    By gulacz in forum Anabolics