- 02-20-2007, 10:25 AM
- 02-21-2007, 10:23 AM
Any suggestions on whether this would be beneficial?
- 02-21-2007, 11:27 PM
- 6'2" 241 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Well, I think we might need a little more information (Have you had previous problems with shutdown, the boys not producing up to par?). But to give a little plug on paravol - I used it a while back to kind of end off my PCT (which included and ATD and kinda had me shutdown a bit), and it really got my back in the "game" ..hehe . Also you should check out a product we carry for future reference - hypertest - It would work really great in your situation and a little more, go to that link check out the description I think you will be pretty intrigued.
If you need any help, or have any questions at all hit me up on aim= Mattdubiin .... or shoot me an email.
02-22-2007, 07:29 AM
02-23-2007, 01:27 AM
Paravol has been excellent the 2 times I used it along w/ normal PCT after cycles. I ran a pretty detailed log of it, as a tester, over at BN. I was very impressed w/ the product.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Bering C in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2005, 02:43 PM
- By Bering C in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-03-2005, 03:02 PM
- By gulacz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-15-2004, 04:12 PM
- By chan_ho_nam in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 10-09-2004, 04:18 PM
- By propho in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 06-09-2004, 04:15 PM