Gaba with l-dopa

fbody93

Awards
Is there any proof l dopa increases growth hormone levels?
Also is it safe to take both of these together?

Last edited:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there any proof l dopa increases growth hormone levels?
Also is it safe to take both of these together?
yes there is proof - it works at about 500mg.

1ng/ml to 27ng/ml

there is also some serious concern about the long term safety of l-dopa. i dont have a ton of details on it, though.

gaba + arginine is a great GH release combo. adding l-dopa to gaba? i dunno, never tried it. sounds like it'd be good.

were you looking at a mucuna pruriens product or the real deal holyfield from the pharm?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I stack ZMA with few grams of GABA everynight and I also take 2 PowerFULL caps since I'm on it now.

Great sleep stack in my opinion.

I do notice since starting the PFULL I'm a little more groggy when I wake up,but the feeling goes away.

I added Arginine to it a few times like same_old was talking about,did'nt really notice anythign different.I got some AEE now,I plan to try that with the GABA aswell to see if that works better.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I do notice since starting the PFULL I'm a little more groggy when I wake up,but the feeling goes away.

I added Arginine to it a few times like same_old was talking about,did'nt really notice anythign different.I got some AEE now,I plan to try that with the GABA aswell to see if that works better.
i'm with you - powerfull is great but i am way too sleepy the next day. neither gaba nor GHRP-6 do that to me, thank god.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
i'm with you - powerfull is great but i am way too sleepy the next day. neither gaba nor GHRP-6 do that to me, thank god.
I like the strength boost I get from PowerFull pre workout but I can barely stay awake during the day using it at the recommended dose.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I like the strength boost I get from PowerFull pre workout but I can barely stay awake during the day using it at the recommended dose.
Yeah,same happened to me.

Was taking the old version,started off at 2x3 a day then moved up to 3x3,it made me super tired throughout the day,but it was great for sleep.

I still have a few bottles of the old,I think I will just use them for before sleep stacked with ZMA.

If take them normally,I will stack them something like D.S Basic Cuts to keep the sedative side effects at bay.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever taken any of them at the same time??

I still need to get some bulk L-Valine to stack with AEE and GABA like you suggested in that other thread.

I'm going to start taking a few grams of GABA pre-workout to see if I get any added benefits.Controlled Labs White Blood/White Flood both have GABA and are taken pre-W.O.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
If take them normally,I will stack them something like D.S Basic Cuts to keep the sedative side effects at bay.
Thats exactly what I was using to TRY and keep the sedative effects at bay but it didn't help much.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly what I was using to TRY and keep the sedative effects at bay but it didn't help much.
Ah crap,thats too bad.

Maybe just take them before bed??

I wonder if the new PowerFULL has the same effects since it's suppose to give the same results at a lower dosage.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Ah crap,thats too bad.

Maybe just take them before bed??

I wonder if the new PowerFULL has the same effects since it's suppose to give the same results at a lower dosage.
Probably its just a more concentrated extract. That stack may work out for you however. At the end of my PowerFull cycle thats what I did I just took it before bed.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Have you ever taken any of them at the same time??

I still need to get some bulk L-Valine to stack with AEE and GABA like you suggested in that other thread.

I'm going to start taking a few grams of GABA pre-workout to see if I get any added benefits.Controlled Labs White Blood/White Flood both have GABA and are taken pre-W.O.
gaba pre-workout? unless my workout involved napping i couldnt do it. that stuff hits the same anxiolytic receptors as benzodiazepines (xanax, valium) - the effect isnt that different, but minus the euphoria. nothing about that sounds good for trying to get pumped for a workout.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
gaba pre-workout? unless my workout involved napping i couldnt do it. that stuff hits the same anxiolytic receptors as benzodiazepines (xanax, valium) - the effect isnt that different, but minus the euphoria. nothing about that sounds good for trying to get pumped for a workout.
I actually took some pre-workout yesterday and today,1/2 tsp(1030mgs).I took it with Shock Therapy,so I guess the sedative side effects were combated by the Caffeine and other energy giving stuff in ST.

I think it's pretty good.I actually got the idea from pu12en12g(CL rep) in a thread over on bb.com.

I'm going to keep taking the same dose and see if I can notice anything super positive.