Gain 10-15lbs...w/o fat face????

calikid

Awards
hey guys new here just a simple question please. im trying to gain 10-15lbs of muscle and not much fat at all. around a 2 yrs ago i took some stuff called mag 10 which is now illegal.... and i gained about 20lbs in two cycles but with that weight came somewhat fatter face....im 6ft 160 lbs and every time i start to try to gain weight i find my face getting fat, anyways im thinking about taking MAXODROL from pharma pro i was wondering if anyone had any experience MAXODROL, or if u guys had any suggestions on how to gain the 10-15lbs lean using a supplement that will avoid the water retention or fat gain which ever it is?

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
The product you want to take is a steroid (i.e. clone of the old Halodrol). It is not a supplement.
Beat me to it Meow :) And the product you took before "Mag 10" was two pro-hormones (4ad and 1ad) that converts to Testosterone and 1-Test (steroids) in the body.

sullyx44

sullyx44

Awards
You could try that new thing they just released. You might put on fat if you use it wrong. But if you do it properly you will be packing on the mass.....It's called a proper fuking diet along with sleep.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
hey guys new here just a simple question please. im trying to gain 10-15lbs of muscle and not much fat at all. around a 2 yrs ago i took some stuff called mag 10 which is now illegal.... and i gained about 20lbs in two cycles but with that weight came somewhat fatter face....im 6ft 160 lbs and every time i start to try to gain weight i find my face getting fat, anyways im thinking about taking MAXODROL from pharma pro i was wondering if anyone had any experience MAXODROL, or if u guys had any suggestions on how to gain the 10-15lbs lean using a supplement that will avoid the water retention or fat gain which ever it is?
Hello calikid and welcome to AM!

Can you post your current diet, exercise program, and stats (Body Fat, height, weight and age)? I would first recommend getting them in order IF they aren't already. I'd be happy to point you in the right direction if you need some help.

It's hard to recommend a supplement protocol without knowing these things about you.

Workin