need some suggestions.

gethugedude

gethugedude

Banned
Awards
IM 25 years old ,5 foot 9,185 pounds with minimal bodyfat , have been training for 4 years currently i take multivitamins,bcaa,glucosamine&chondroitin,fish oil,NANOX9,and NO EXPLODE,protien powder post workout .i train 5 days a week , i would appreciate some suggestions on which supps i should add or remove from my list, my goal is to gain at least 20 pounds of quality muscle .
P.S. please limit your use of abbreviation's as i am quite new to this many thanks:squat:

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
IM 25 years old ,5 foot 9,185 pounds with minimal bodyfat , have been training for 4 years currently i take multivitamins,bcaa,glucosamine&chondroitin,fish oil,NANOX9,and NO EXPLODE,protien powder post workout .i train 5 days a week , i would appreciate some suggestions on which supps i should add or remove from my list, my goal is to gain at least 20 pounds of quality muscle .
P.S. please limit your use of abbreviation's as i am quite new to this many thanks:squat:
Hey, I can see you have the staples lined up. In my opinion, BCAA's, protein, fish oils, multivitamin are the essentials. You should always use those, and are very important.

Next in line is the one you're looking to cycle, try, or add to your staple if you love it. If you want to gain 20 pounds of muscle, you have to be patient, but I am sure you can reach your goals. It won't take 4 weeks though. Please take a look at X Factor. It is well known to increase muscle mass significantly while reducing bodyfat. If you want to add another edge to this, you can add some Mass FX by Anabolic Xtreme, or Bad Ass Mass by ALRI. Some logs have started to show up, and users report very good gains from the stack. Here's a link to a log:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/58461-haizs-mass-fx.html

Here ya go! Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, and if you decide to go with this stack, don't forget that fish oil intake has to be limited during X Factor.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
John is correct about goals and perspective.

I'd shoot for maybe a half a pound to a pound gained per week. That is 25 to 52 lbs/year.

It won't happen overnight unless you move to the dark side.

Stick with what you are doing as far as supps. We can recommend stuff till the cows come home - but I'd wait on that. Just keep bumping up your calories/protein intake.

Do make sure you are having protein + carbs before you lift. I have a whey shake with a packet of oatmeal about 20 mins. before.

Good luck.

mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
I would recomend getting rid of the nanox9 and switching it out for no2 or maybe even nitrix. Muscletech isnt the best company in my opinion.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I think creatine plays a huge role in the adding on of size. If I were you I would take a look at - SMASH Preworkout - It's a new creatine that we just put out, the ingredient profile is perfect for me and I would def. recommend it for you, you will get tons more out of your workout. Also I really love MAN Clout for my post workout creatine. If you have any quesions or if I can help you in any way let me know man. Aim= Mattdubiin ...or shoot me an email.