Anabolic Pump & NHA stack?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be going on a cut soon and was wondering if this combination would be effective. I'm open to suggestions and advice if you think you know of a more effective stack. Oh and I will also be cycling clen during this cut..

P.S. I'm sorry if this question has been discussed before.. I searched the board but couldn't find anything.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
I'm skeptical that AI's can be used with Anabolic-Pump but I'm waiting on confirmation...

What I will say is that the NHA stack is fine but dose RR 1-2 caps/day.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just keep the RR dose low, AI's interfere with GLUT-4 since it's kinda estrogen mediated..

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Just keep the RR dose low, AI's interfere with GLUT-4 since it's kinda estrogen mediated..
well i been on it almost 3 weeks

Activate 4 caps
Reboudn Realoded 3 caps
AX Retain 3 caps
reading this im going to lower my RR dose

JJC

Awards
  • Established
How long after running an AI should you wait to run AP then?

Specifically, I will have been runnning JW for about 7-8 weeks and would like to start AP when I'm done. Should I give it a few days? A week? I would rather not, if possible...

Thanks guys. Sorry to semi-hijack the thread, but I think this applies somewhat.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
most AI's halflives are pretty short. I would think days would be good.

another question. will a serm effect AP the same?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established

These are things that are being looked into, once we know more you guys will know more.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

SERMs go after estrogen specific receptors, leaving free estrogen to activate GLUT4 until it becomes inactive..

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
And a SERM like nolva raises natural test levels, right? What if you used nolva instead of RR.. I'm using nolva with PCT right now, what if I just continue a low dose nolva and start activate?

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And a SERM like nolva raises natural test levels, right? What if you used nolva instead of RR.. I'm using nolva with post cycle therapy right now, what if I just continue a low dose nolva and start activate?
Not directly, remember the body works in a loop.. Test is released and aromatized to estrogen when the levels are uneven.. Vice-versa when estrogen isn't active (due to SERM activity) test is released to make up for it..

On a SERM, estrogen doesn't have much else to do but go for GLUT4 receptors..

Popa Murph

Awards
While we are on this topic...

I wonder if AP effects would be amplified buy a wet anabolic such as test or even D-bol?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps, aromatase is important to GLUT4 in men.

Popa Murph

Awards
Titre du document / Document title
Muscle GLUT4 regulation by estrogen receptors ERβ and ERα
Auteur(s) / Author(s)
BARROS Rodrigo P. A. ; MACHADO Ubiratan F. ; WARNER Margaret ; GUSTAFSSON Jan-Ake ;
Résumé / Abstract
Estrogen is known to influence glucose homeostasis with dominant effects in the liver, but the role of estrogen receptors in muscle glucose metabolism is unknown. In the present study, we investigated the expression of the two estrogen receptors, ERa and ERβ, and their influence on regulation of the glucose transporter, GLUT4, and its associated structural protein, caveolin-1, in mouse gastrocnemius muscle. Immunohistochemical analysis revealed that ERa and ERβ are coexpressed in the nuclei of most muscle cells, and that their levels were not affected by absence of estradiol [in aromatase-knockout (ArKO) mice]. GLUT4 expression on the muscle cell membrane was not affected by loss of ERβ but was extremely reduced in ERα[-][/][-] mice and elevated in ArKO mice. RT-PCR confirmed a parallel reduction in GLUT4 mRNA levels in ERα[-][/][-] mice. Upon treatment of ArKO mice with the ERβ agonist 2,3-bis(4-hydroxyphenyl)propionitrile, GLUT4 expression was reduced. By immunofluorescence and Western blotting, caveolin-1 expression was higher in ArKO mice and lower in ERβ[-][/][-] and ERα[-][/][-] mice than in WT littermates. GLUT4 and caveolin-1 were colocalized in WT and ArKO mice but not in ERβ[-][/][-] and ERα[-][/][-] mice. These results reveal that ERa is a positive regulator of GLUT4 expression, whereas ERβ has a suppressive role. Both ERβ and ERa are necessary for optimal caveolin-1 expression. Taken together, these results indicate that colocalization of caveolin-1 and GLUT4 is not an absolute requirement for muscle glucose metabolism but that reduction in GLUT4 could be contributing to the insulin resistance observed in ERα[-][/][-] mice.
Revue / Journal Title
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America (Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U. S. A.) ISSN 0027-8424 CODEN PNASA6
Source / Source
2006, vol. 103, no5, pp. 1605-1608 [4 page(s) (article)]
Langue / Language
Anglais
Editeur / Publisher
National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, Washington, DC, ETATS-UNIS (1915) (Revue)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Link? These ER studies are a pain in the ass to find, at least relative ones anyway.

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Whoops, I just realized that's the exact same one I referenced elsewhere...lol.

Popa Murph

Awards
It's hard dredging through the studies and keeping them mentally organized. A lot of times I'll go from study to study so fast I get side tracked and forget what I was researching to begin with. Hmmm, maybe I should try some Clear Edge.

lawnboy246

lawnboy246

Awards
Agree; I kept the RR to 1 cap per day in the evening during my 8 week stack.

I'm skeptical that AI's can be used with Anabolic-Pump but I'm waiting on confirmation...

What I will say is that the NHA stack is fine but dose RR 1-2 caps/day.