Lost that Pumped feeling?

emm1

emm1

Awards
I have been taking Anabolic pump w/ Animal pump for about 3 weeks. I have loved it great pumps and strength gains. For the last 4-5 days I added designer supplements NHA stack along with Lean Xtreme. I feel a little thinner in the waist, but I also lost that Pumped, muscle fullness all day feeling! Any thoughts? I figured it was the lean xtreme causing this, and was going to stop taking it.

Thanks

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Could be RR/R-XT, someone else was reporting a similar issue when they added an anti-estrogen. Lower the dose of RR/R-XT and report back in a day or so.

emm1

emm1

Awards
Thanks I will try that, but I should keep taking the lean xtreme?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
oH noes!1!! i l0Sted my pUMPs!1!111!

Don't worry, you'll gain more muscle on the NHA stack to make up for it.

emm1

emm1

Awards
I didn't take the lean xtreme last night, I will workout toaday and skip the rebound tonight and see if that helps. I only take 1 rebound cap at night wiegh about 200 lbs.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using JW and AP. Pumps are crazy. I guess the dosage is not high enough to make a huge difference..

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure what that means oH noes!1!! ???

'oh no'. Just poking fun; pumps are overrated. Just because you're not pumped doesn't mean you lost anything. Your strength and size will ikely go up on the NHA, even if pumps suck, so don't worry about it.

That being said, I like pumps too.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently using JW and AP. Pumps are crazy. I guess the dosage is not high enough to make a huge difference..

Are you using the standard JW dosing scheme with it jj?

emm1

emm1

Awards
So it is the NHA stack causing that lost pumped up feeling?

P.S. I miss that pumped up feeling!!

emm1

emm1

Awards
Thanks guys, I'm only taking 1 cap of RR now. Can I still take the ActivaTe and lean xtreme ? or will that also effect the anabolic pump?

FYI777

Awards
I have been taking Anabolic pump w/ Animal pump for about 3 weeks. I have loved it great pumps and strength gains. For the last 4-5 days I added designer supplements NHA stack along with Lean Xtreme. I feel a little thinner in the waist, but I also lost that Pumped, muscle fullness all day feeling! Any thoughts? I figured it was the lean xtreme causing this, and was going to stop taking it.

Thanks
You have to know what ingredient(s) in Anabolic pump and/or Animal pump are giving you the pumps.That's what I dislike about products with lots of ings.

When I addded L-Arginine ,L-Arginine Ethyl Ester and Arginine AKG to my supplementation routine I noticed definite improvements to my pumps.These increase NO levels.

emm1

emm1

Awards
Arginine causes my cold sores to break out can't take it

emm1

emm1

Awards
I didn't take the rebound last night. Today I feel a little bit "fuller" as far as my muscles go. I will take the Anabolic pump and animal pump today and workout. I will report later

Thanks for the input guys!

FYI777

Awards
'oh no'. Just poking fun; pumps are overrated. Just because you're not pumped doesn't mean you lost anything. Your strength and size will ikely go up on the NHA, even if pumps suck, so don't worry about it.

That being said, I like pumps too.
What did Arnold say about pumps?

FYI777

Awards
Arginine causes my cold sores to break out can't take it
Yes I've had that happen too if it does Lysine to the rescue.

Weird tho it hasn't happened lately to me.Now that I think of it when I was exposed to high levels of UV and took Arginine then I got outbreaks,like skiing in brite sunlight hitting my face.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so AP for pct might not be a good idea? or is it still having its affects?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Debatable, certainly you may lose the GLUT4 effect if using with high dose AI.

emm1

emm1

Awards
I didn't take the rebound now for 2 nights and feel much better, as far as the "pumped" feeling goes. Still feel very tired. I was only taking 1 rebound cap a night. I guess everyone reacts differently to supplements.

emm1

emm1

Awards
Should I continue with the ActivaTe along with the Anabolic pump?