What is giving me diarrhea?

B

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
I've had it for about 2 weeks now... coincidentally after I started a few new supplements.

Clomid
Rebound XT
Mass FX
ZMA

Do you think it's one of these or should I go to the doc?

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I've had it for about 2 weeks now... coincidentally after I started a few new supplements.

Clomid
Rebound XT
Mass FX
ZMA

I have never heard of these giving those sides. Everyone's different you know. 2 weeks of diarhea is a lot man... I have never experienced those sides with those products. Never touched clomid though.

S

Sevename

Awards
I started taking ZMA again 3 weeks ago and have had the same problem. I never thought about a possible connection though, I've used it in the past without problems. I have the Primaforce brand now. I used only BN's store brand in the past and never had a problem with it. But maybe this is where the problem is coming from. I'll have to go off it for a week or so and see what happens, if it goes away then I'll start the ZMA back up and see what happens then. You may want to try the same.

L

l0ck

Awards
protein

how much and what kind of protein supplements are you using?
sometimes drinking too many protein shakes
or even eating those protein candy bars can give you diarrhea
ive read on the back of some protein supplements something about too much can cause the product to act as a laxative
so check your protein supplement intake

heavyduty

heavyduty

Awards
Magnesium loosens up your intenstinal muscle along with skeletal muscle and it becomes a laxative. Out of all your supps this would deff be causeing the problem, but I wouldnt make a big deal about it. It should subside.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established

Clomid
Rebound XT
Mass FX
ZMA

if it helps to rule anything out - i've had the opposite effect with MASS FX however i did have more gas with it.

dontknowaboutme

dontknowaboutme

Awards
I started taking ZMA again 3 weeks ago and have had the same problem. I never thought about a possible connection though, I've used it in the past without problems. I have the Primaforce brand now. I used only BN's store brand in the past and never had a problem with it. But maybe this is where the problem is coming from. I'll have to go off it for a week or so and see what happens, if it goes away then I'll start the ZMA back up and see what happens then. You may want to try the same.
Oddly I have had some problems with the Primaforce ZMA. That is the only type of ZMA I have taken. I am currently on my third 180 cap bottle and occasionally have problems. My second bottle was really bad, to the point where I stopped taking the ZMA for a few months.

The very first bottle of Primaforce ZMA I took, which was over a year ago, I had zero problems with. I do cycle the ZMA on and off as well, I do not take it year round. I believe high doses of magnesium can cause some laxative type effects.

maddenizor

maddenizor

Awards
I got diarrhea after starting the EVO stack from Alri. I think your body is just not used to it. About 4 days later the diarrhea went away and didnt come back.

M

MadMas

Work Horse
Awards
What does your fiber intake look like? Any recent changes?

We all know alot of fiber will give gas, but for some diarrhea also.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Dymatize Z-force > other ZMA. I have spoken! :head:

I got the same thing form double-dosing Phosphagen HP post-workout. I cut back to one serving and the issue was resolved.