Anadrox, what do you guys think?

Ethancastle

Ethancastle

Awards
My room mate and i are getting into body building now, and he is trying to burn fat quickly. We went to GNC and asked about good fat burners and the woman told him about Ripped and Anadrox. They were out of Ripped, so my roomie got Anadrox. We dont know too too much about it, and were wondering what you guys think about it.

NDjets78

Awards
I would never ask a GNC employee for supplement advice bc they are paid commission to sell certain products.

We dont know too too much about it, and were wondering what you guys think about it.
If you guys didnt know much about the product, why did you buy it AND THEN start asking opinions??? I wouldve done it the other way around.

But back to your original question, most ppl i know who have tried it said it wasnt too effective.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually loved it for energy pre-workout. I didn't use it to cut. I need another bottle, thanks for reminding me. :D

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I would stay away from GNC, at least don't purchase stuff from there. They are way over priced. The supplement stores that sponsor this site are a lot cheaper.
Get your diet in check first, then worry about adding a fat burner down the road.

mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
Yea I def agree with not buying from GNC just because of the over priced products. As far as anadrox being a good product, probably not too bad. I would recomend using lipo 6 with even a small dose of dandelion root to strip the water from under your skin. Im actually currently useing these two right now and its working really well. Good luck.

doodle

doodle

Awards
Yea I def agree with not buying from GNC just because of the over priced products. As far as anadrox being a good product, probably not too bad. I would recomend using lipo 6 with even a small dose of dandelion root to strip the water from under your skin. Im actually currently useing these two right now and its working really well. Good luck.
yeah, GNC sucks balls

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
IMO, it depends what your lookin for man. If you want a fat burner that is really focused on burning fat then this is def. not for you. But, If you want a decent fat burner with "pump properties" this is the supp for you.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually had very good results with the product. I did get some very nasty headaches however. I probably had about 3-4 VERY bad headaches while on the product.

Good luck and be careful what you are putting into your body. Research ingredients before taking a GNC employee's word for something.

Good luck bro.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 2
kilmann40 Supplements 10
Supplements 1