muscle milk

thetuna

Awards
is muscle milk good for both pre and post workout?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NO

MM is intended to be an MRP or a nighttime formula. I know they say to take it postWO, but I think that most will disagree.

latinsteel

Awards
Maybe pre but post no. It has fats so absorpition of protien will be slow.

livebono

livebono

Awards
Pre probably yes, but I would rather have a faster absorping protein for post

doodle

doodle

Awards
Breakfast or bedtime would be optimal. post workout not be very beneficial compared to WPI.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't use it pre or post workout. That stuff tastes awesome though and I only resort to it when I'm having the craving for a semi healthy cheat shake.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Breakfast or bedtime would be optimal. post workout not be very beneficial compared to WPI.

I was under the assumption that, if you did drink a shake in the morning that it should be whey due to the fact of being in a state a fast for 7-8 hours previously.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd go with many other products as a pre workout drink before MM. If your daily calorie intake was good etc then drinking it wouldn't kill you either.

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd go with many other products as a pre workout drink before MM. If your daily calorie intake was good etc then drinking it wouldn't kill you either.
I agree, I think I would use a blend instead of MM for its usaul use.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I was under the assumption that, if you did drink a shake in the morning that it should be whey due to the fact of being in a state a fast for 7-8 hours previously.
I agree. You want a speedy protein 1st thing in the morning.