bulking

cowboys

Awards
If I wanted to take cell - tech, Hydroxy cut, protien shake and gakic would you reccommend this stack for adding 25lbs of muscle.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
If I wanted to take cell - tech, Hydroxy cut, protien shake and gakic would you reccommend this stack for adding 25lbs of muscle.
I'm becoming very suspicious of you and your posts.

In the past few days, you've started three new threads with the same subject title. In the first one, you ask about taking diet MRPs or something like that while bulking. In the second one, you ask about whether or not it being necessary to have protein shakes since you are bulking and eating whole foods. And now you want to take HydroxyCut while bulking??? And on top of that, you are expecting to gain 25 lbs of muscle (from mostly MT products) when it is apparent from these three threads that you know very little about diet/nutrition and supplements (and possibly even training).

:think: :confused: :wtf:

I'm not trying to flame you, but I'm really confused. I think we are willing to help, but I think you need to do some research for a few weeks so that you can figure out what your goals are, what your diet looks like, and what your training schedule will be. THEN we can talk supplements.

Good luck buddy.