Lumpy Neurostim?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else ever get a container of scivation neurostim that was one solid lump with the consistency of playdough?

It appears moisture got in it and I'm assuming is fine to consume. Just wondering if others have dealt with this issue?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a container of GO that did the same thing. Just a combination of the hygroscopic ingredients properties causes it.

Still mixes fine, and works perfectly.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah, i have some now that do it. I really havent figured out any way to fix it or make it easier, but I will say there doesn't seem to be any diminished effectiveness.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Thanks folks. That's basically what I assumed but the wife's comment "maybe that's why you got such a good deal on it" got me thinking (got 3 out of a bargain bin and they all have the same issue).

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Thanks folks. That's basically what I assumed but the wife's comment "maybe that's why you got such a good deal on it" got me thinking (got 3 out of a bargain bin and they all have the same issue).
That's why SciVation went to caps.

It is also one of tha reasons why GO! gets discounted... as dsade sort of mentioned.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
BN had a killer sale on the stuff about 2 years ago when it their stock was exposed to moisture. made it real clumpy and hard but as others said, still mixes fine and still works just as effectively:thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as GO! err, goes...I find that the lumps are much easier to mix into some water.

Rumor has it that I have been known to grab a chunk of GO and toss it right into my mouth like candy. I would recommend this highly if you are running out the door.

L

latinsteel

Awards
Can you still buy the old Neurostim on any site still?

Da Main Man

Da Main Man

Awards
Can you still buy the old Neurostim on any site still?
doubtful, and even if you do its been sitting in a warehouse or on a shelf for the better part of a year.

focus XT is very comparable to nuerostim and go. and it taste better imo.

L

latinsteel

Awards
doubtful, and even if you do its been sitting in a warehouse or on a shelf for the better part of a year.

focus XT is very comparable to nuerostim and go. and it taste better imo.
I'll look into that. Yeah, the old Neuro tasted bad. :sick:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT is a very fine product. I'm a big fan of it.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Both of the tubs of Storm I purchased are the same way but they still mix once they are in water. Just eat it like a big Popcorn Ball.:fool2:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Orange-Pineapple was mine. Sorry you didn't like it.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
From your comment I was assuming this was some notoriously bad flavor which I now have 3 containers of.

Actually, it doesn't taste bad at all. I ingest so many foul tasting powders and potions that anything halfway decent tasting gets a thumbs-up from me.

As an aside, who haven't you worked for?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Myself, apparently. I think i will change that.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bunch from BN for $5 a pop back then, and still have some. My solution, eventually, was to cut the giant clump in half and then pre-mix it w/ the recommended amount of water in an empty gallon water jug.

I'd just shake it up and measure out the right amount of liquid whenever I wanted a dose. Woked well that way, and as far as I know, the ingredients are cool to leave in water. Try that, if you still have any.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I bought a bunch from BN for $5 a pop back then, and still have some. My solution, eventually, was to cut the giant clump in half and then pre-mix it w/ the recommended amount of water in an empty gallon water jug.

I'd just shake it up and measure out the right amount of liquid whenever I wanted a dose. Woked well that way, and as far as I know, the ingredients are cool to leave in water. Try that, if you still have any.
Thanks for the idea.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I like orange pineapple, dont worry. Its just hard to dig it out of my tub of neuromud. I got it for 5 bucks two years ago though, so I won't complain. still works great

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could not stand the Lemon Spark, and i was always a fan of Orange-Pineapple Crystal light and Cactus Cooler...so I told the flavoring company to copy it. I was impressed.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Orange-Pineapple rocks! I had a ton of those clumped Neuro's in that flavor. Stick it in the freezer for a while then jam a knife or something into the container to bust it up.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I just use the original scooper with the muddy type stuff, it just scrapes my hand reaching it in and wrestling it out. Either way, it was quality product cheap as hell

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's good to hear people that like something I helped with...it really reinforces one's faith in one's ideas again...especially when some people fail to appreciate.

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
yeah dsade, I know i relentlessly follow you around here and put down everything you come up with, but I figured I would be nice about neurostim. Ps- just had some clear edge come in today :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah dsade, I know i relentlessly follow you around here and put down everything you come up with, but I figured I would be nice about neurostim. Ps- just had some clear edge come in today :)
haha...I wondered why I had another shadow. :)

You going to be trying the Clear Edge today?

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
possibly before the gym, dont have class on fridays. i think i am doing a poker tourney fundraiser to benefit the econ society here tomorrow that i would like to do, I will report back

W

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
haha...I wondered why I had another shadow. :)

You going to be trying the Clear Edge today?
And I'll be trying it for awhile too, just bought 6 more along with a bunch of other clearance stuff. <3 nutraplanet

Da Main Man

Da Main Man

Awards
Id go so far as to call Focus XT better than neurostim.
yeah its an awesome product....

with the current tub im on i swear i've had at least 15+ servings and im still half full (of wht was initially in there).....maybe the scoop is too small?