AP before PWO shake or PWO meal?
- 02-12-2007, 07:44 PM
- 02-12-2007, 07:55 PM
- 02-12-2007, 09:30 PM
I take AP then eat right before work at around 1-1:30, then have 2scoops cyto/1scoop whey shake at work around 5, and get in the gym around 7. I figure I should take it before PWO shake and then eat about 45 minutes later.
02-13-2007, 12:07 PM
My take on its use is to take it pre w/o meal (albeit that meal food or shake) and post w/o meal (ditto), then before one other high carb meal ealier during the day.
02-13-2007, 12:15 PM
02-13-2007, 09:29 PM
As I'm doing it right now, I work out in the evening, so I wake up, have 1scoop whey protein shake, then take AP about an hour later and eat my real breakfast 15 after that. Then I have AP before lunch, and then before my PWO cytogainer, then I eat a meal w/ around 60-75g carbs, and usually have either casein protein or another small meal before going to sleep about 2-3 hours later.
02-13-2007, 11:46 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By haiz69 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 18Last Post: 12-10-2006, 11:42 PM
- By Batesy in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 10-12-2006, 05:43 PM
- By serd in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2006, 08:20 PM
- By Reveremuscle in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2005, 12:39 AM
- By Rock Lee in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2004, 01:44 AM