1,4ad bold

xfiles

Banned
Awards
Hi , I have a couple questions about this . I've used the search engine but did not find what I was looking for . Will this shut down test . Is there any libido boost . Is it totaly safe for the liver .

Thanks

xfiles

Banned
Awards
Thanks , I already saw that and It didn't answer any of my questions .

SLAB

SLAB

Awards
I would also like to know how it affects libido? I've read every post in every forum i could find. There is little info about this.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Try searching for 1,4 or 1,4-andro or 1,4-ad.

I seem to remember needing quite a bit of this per day due to it's low conversion rate.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
1,4andro

1,4andro is renowned for causing appetite stimulation. It’s low in estrogenic sides and good for cutting or bulking. Some people claim that transdermal administration works well, but the feedback I’ve seen has been poor. Oral seems to be the route of administration, and the dione version appears to work better than the diol. 1,4andro can be stacked with just about anything. Taking 1,4andro for less than 4 weeks is generally a waste because it takes quite a while for the effects to kick in.

Oral:
300-600mg daily in divided doses.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
It's not popular because it's cost prohibitive.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'll be running 1200mg til my 3 bottles run out. I think its 45 days. ran it in the past with some disappointment. now just using it up. dont remember what libido was like.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what I have read it basically causes appetite stimulation. To get any gains from it you would have to use an obscene amount that I recall being around 1 gram per day give or take 100mg (I can't remember the conversion rate to it's target "hormone", but I think FWIR it was stated to generously be around 15%). There are too many other viable options that are way less in cost. If you need an appetite stimulant check out Grub On at NP.

SLAB

SLAB

Awards
I've read a log or two where they actually gained around 10lbs of lean mass that they kept after pct on a cycle of 600mg per day for around 6 weeks.
I do agree that this would be expensive, but for some, money isn't a concern. I think that it would be a great beginner cycle, as for the low sides and not being methylated. IMHO for someone who has done harsh cycles such as SD or M1T, I'm sure it wouldn't work so great unless dosed extremely high and they still might not gain much if anything. I plan on using bold for a first cycle.....in the future sometime.
HAVOC, well it looks great! Maybe for a second cycle, but I agree with what I've learned off of these forums.....never start with a methylated compound.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Well said! I haven't read about any gains like that from Bold, but under the circumstances you described I would think that could possible.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
I've read a log or two where they actually gained around 10lbs of lean mass that they kept after post cycle therapy on a cycle of 600mg per day for around 6 weeks.
I do agree that this would be expensive, but for some, money isn't a concern. I think that it would be a great beginner cycle, as for the low sides and not being methylated. IMHO for someone who has done harsh cycles such as superdrol or M1T, I'm sure it wouldn't work so great unless dosed extremely high and they still might not gain much if anything. I plan on using bold for a first cycle.....in the future sometime.
HAVOC, well it looks great! Maybe for a second cycle, but I agree with what I've learned off of these forums.....never start with a methylated compound.
good luck

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think its orally bioavailable up to like 40% and then the conversion is like 15%. I will be taking it this time for a road race and want the extra endurance. looking for the epo gains instead of muscle gains. I bought 300mg pills a couple of years ago when it was cheap. I plan on trying havoc sometime too.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
just do dbol. this is what it converts to anyway and 120mg was about equivalent to 15mg of dbol in my experience. mostly bloat and strength.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
just do dbol. this is what it converts to anyway and 120mg was about equivalent to 15mg of dbol in my experience. mostly bloat and strength.
You must be thinking of the methylated version. If not, wastedwhiteboy is taking the equivalent of 150mg dbol per day:sick:

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
alexander is right i was thinking of m14add. even more of a reason to take bol.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
This is not a dianabol PH - it's a boldenone PH.

Just get boldenone and be done with it - unless you are stuck with powder. No reason to buy at 15% conversion.