Bilking

artillery

artillery

Awards
Im an Army Male in Iraq I'm 235lbs and I want to gain about 25lbs of muscles what are the best supplements for me to take. Due to the hours I work I'm unable to eat decent meals what should I do.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's the food that puts the muscle on you. Not the supplements.

tpc

Co-Owner of True Protein
Awards
I'd hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it's the food that puts the muscle on you. Not the supplements.
couldn't have said that better... dial your diet in, train properly, and live as much of a stress free life as you can and you will grow. supplements should be treated as just that, a supplement to a good consistant diet

doug

nvr2loud

nvr2loud

Awards
  • Established
couldn't have said that better... dial your diet in, train properly, and live as much of a stress free life as you can and you will grow. supplements should be treated as just that, a supplement to a good consistant diet

doug
Yeah, what they said. What you eat and when you eat has a big impact on you body. Whether you are bulking or cutting, the foods you consume will show results.
No supplement is going to help you add on lean mass without eating enough food.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

doug
Kind of tough to do that in Iraq.

If you truly cannot get a hold of good food, grab some BCAAs and multivitamins. They will have the biggest effect short of food.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Be careful and come home then gain your 25lbs.
If you can't eat right supp's are gonna be a waste of money.
Keep your head down and be ALERT. Stay safe and come home.
AIRBORNE and Drive on!

Last edited: