kwick carb with bulk CEE/BCAA/Leucine

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
is crystal light or bulk flavoring enough to cover up what I can otherwise imagine is an extremely bitter taste? Trying to move to making my own as opposed to customizing otc products.

thanks.

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Yes, our bulk flavor systems should help do the trick. I would try out the the Raspberry Lemonade flavor!

Flavor System (Various Flavors) (50 gm) By NutraPlanet

Otherwise, crystal light does also works well along with anything high in citric acid (orange juice, lemonade, grapefruit juice).

is crystal light or bulk flavoring enough to cover up what I can otherwise imagine is an extremely bitter taste? Trying to move to making my own as opposed to customizing otc products.

thanks.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
im drinking grape generic crystal light with wms and bcaa right now

no issues ever

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established

thanks.
bulk bcaa too? excell does a nice job to fix the taste. Also, Propell has a powder mix now that tastes good and has some vitamins, so at least it has some nutritional value over crystal light or flavor packs.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
excell and xtend are the two otc products I've used as a base for pwo, wanted to try all bulk to save a couple of bucks (maybe add some Poseidon too)

thanks for the responses, feels like it will be ok to try with the crystal light I already have.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope you provide feedback on this stack, as it seems to be the one to beat as far as effectiveness.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
excell and xtend are the two otc products I've used as a base for pwo, wanted to try all bulk to save a couple of bucks (maybe add some Poseidon too)

thanks for the responses, feels like it will be ok to try with the crystal light I already have.
Poseidon + BCAAS = an unbeatable pre workout stack...please post your results :thumbsup:

Workin