Will AP Work on Low Carb Diet ?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im just wondering if AP will work properly on a low carb diet ?

Im trying to lose as much bodyfat A.S.A.P

I respond well to low carb diets.

Im taking the Armegeddon Stack but my question will it worl with little or no carbs and if not what is the required amount to get the most out of this stack...?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im just wondering if AP will work properly on a low carb diet ?

Im trying to lose as much bodyfat A.S.A.P

I respond well to low carb diets.

Im taking the Armegeddon Stack but my question will it worl with little or no carbs and if not what is the required amount to get the most out of this stack...?

I am trying it on a carb-cylcing type diet, only using it on the carb-ups though...for insurance...Supposedly a lot of people gain a lot of muscle from the extra carbs and they don't go to fat...So my plan is to use it during the carb ups, and that way if I eat too many carbs it may not go to fat and I might actually gain some good muscle from it....I just placed the order for it....So I will see what happens...

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You'll need to eat carbs, there's no getting around it. You may use it when you carb up however if you don't want to start eating carbs regularly again.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You'll need to eat carbs, there's no getting around it. You may use it when you carb up however if you don't want to start eating carbs regularly again.
What will happen if you dont eat carbs while taking it ?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the reesponse,So Low Glycemic carbs are best such as oatmeal + Barley ?
Spot on, of course you can take higher GI CHO but in general you'll want to keep food low to mid GI.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The major concern, especially in your case (muscle preservation) with not dosing AP with concurrent carbs is a lack of efficacy. AP works not through Insulin-Dependent pathways, yet CHO dependent pathways. Though taking AP without Carbs will still activate these mechanisms, you will derive no benefit (in terms of glucose storage in striated muscle cells) from it.

Anabolic Pump will allow you to diet at a higher carbohydrate consumption, and you will lose mlre fat because because the intensity of your workouts will not suffer and MOST LIKELY improve.

If you diet at 30grams of carbs per meal you can kick it up to 50-60grams per meal.

mwkcronin

Awards
Just started using the AP about 5 days ago. I'm about a month out from a BB show. Was a bit leary as one could imagine about ingesting extra carbs while trying to get as LEAN as possible.

Well, as it turns out, the product for me anyway does what it is suppossed to. I'm actually ingesting about 150-200 of extra carbs without any fat storage from what I can tell.

As is and was mentioned, just experiment with the amount of carbs you take in after each AP dose.