Poll: What is the best BCAA product?

Best BCAA

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    I mix Poseidon with Excell and a few other goodies...EXCELLENT workouts!

Axis Labs and Controlled Labs both seem to have some interesting products I'm going to have to try mixed with my Pre workout Poseidon/Excell concoction.

Workin
    Thats what I'm talkin about!

2. I love to mix lemonade Xtend with watermelon Xtend.....it is VERY tasty, and is not as tart as lemonade alone.
    •   

3. Yo, do you think that the multi-vitamin Animal Pak contains enuf amino acids where a person really would have to get a bcaa on the side?? (just tryin to save money where possible, but also willin to spend to keep the body healthy, ya know)

4. Quote Originally Posted by Mar430 View Post
    Yo, do you think that the multi-vitamin Animal Pak contains enuf amino acids where a person really would have to get a bcaa on the side?? (just tryin to save money where possible, but also willin to spend to keep the body healthy, ya know)
    considering most people talk about taking at least 5g/day min, id say u need to get another supp. animal pak only has .1g leucine and .76g valine, but no isoleucine.

5. I feel that it is difficult to say 'which is the best' ? I think the poll should say 'What is the most popular and what is the most used BCAAs' ?

6. I currently have bulk BCAAs, but they are pretty nasty tasting so I have to mix with crystal light or tang. I will be purchasing Xtend or Wraath though and adding my bulk BCAAs into it though. Why spending money on a bunck of aspartame or splenda with crystal light when I can buy xtend/wraath for similar price?

7. Buy bulk n' cap it.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ReaperX View Post
    Buy bulk n' cap it.
    I thought about that. But then I got wondering how many caps it would take to get like 10grams of BCAA into it? That stuff is so fine, powdery, and light that you'd probably have to swallow 15 of those babies. I could be totally wrong though, maybe somebody with actual experience can correct me.

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I thought about that. But then I got wondering how many caps it would take to get like 10grams of BCAA into it? That stuff is so fine, powdery, and light that you'd probably have to swallow 15 of those babies. I could be totally wrong though, maybe somebody with actual experience can correct me.
    They have some capping sets and just buy the biggest caps they have. You put the caps in a slot then run something across the powder till all the caps are full. Then just put on the tops.

I'm anything I take I always always always opt for pills/caps before mixing powder. Its just more convient for me that way.

10. Different caps have different amounts of powder so, yeah you might wind up taking quite a few of them. I actually cap my metamucil b/c I hate mixing it up in water or drink..(damn stuff dosen't even dissolve anyway and just sinks to the bottom...lol)
    •   

11. I'm going to throw Core ABC into the mix...but I am biased. :-)

12. I'm using ajinomoto BCAA , and it is the best , but taste is not so good , also truprotein BCAAs are good

13. Quote Originally Posted by Markoni321 View Post
    I'm using ajinomoto BCAA , and it is the best , but taste is not so good , also truprotein BCAAs are good
    true protein bcaa's taste like ass in my opinion but that is probably how all bulk bcaa's are from what i've heard

14. Quote Originally Posted by mcneely011 View Post
    true protein bcaa's taste like ass in my opinion but that is probably how all bulk bcaa's are from what i've heard
    yes , ajinomoto BCAA have same taste as trueprotein BCAA

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    I currently have bulk BCAAs, but they are pretty nasty tasting so I have to mix with crystal light or tang. I will be purchasing Xtend or Wraath though and adding my bulk BCAAs into it though. Why spending money on a bunck of aspartame or splenda with crystal light when I can buy xtend/wraath for similar price?
    thats exactly what I said I ordered my xtend from NP monday and it was like $10 bucks more than the bulk amino that dosent have the vit b or cit malate in it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by dmillz224 View Post
    thats exactly what I said I ordered my xtend from NP monday and it was like $10 bucks more than the bulk amino that dosent have the vit b or cit malate in it.
    Once thing to remember though is that a KG of Bulk BCAAs actually has 1000g of BCAA for like $35. The large Xtend for $45, while it totals over 1000g of product really only has 630g of BCAA in the tub. That's why I going for bulk BCAA and mixing with either crystal light or even better, going 1/2 serving Xtend with 1 serving BCAA.

17. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    Once thing to remember though is that a KG of Bulk BCAAs actually has 1000g of BCAA for like $35. The large Xtend for $45, while it totals over 1000g of product really only has 630g of BCAA in the tub. That's why I going for bulk BCAA and mixing with either crystal light or even better, going 1/2 serving Xtend with 1 serving BCAA.
    true I think I might get some bulk and try doing half and half

18. Fow Foods has a branched chain amino acid powder that is cheaper than all of the ones mentioned so far. its got some damn damn good reviews over at 1fast/bn. have not tried it yet but i have never been disappointed with a Now product so i am gonna order some and see how it goes one day

19. Extend hands down, mixes easily and quickly, and it tastes great! No ass taste at all!

20. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Extend hands down, mixes easily and quickly, and it tastes great! No ass taste at all!
    What if I like the taste of ass though?

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheNinja View Post
    What if I like the taste of ass though?
    that has nothing to do with us. thats between you and your boyfriend

22. luecine-overall

A study shown a 3 Luecine ,1,iso 1,valine combination did the best
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

23. I usually mix Dymatize aminos/bcaa's with some amino vital preworkout, works well!

24. Purple wraath!!!

25. So if I bought Bulk Leucine would that be all I need? I get plenty of animal protein and my diet is pretty strict. Or would something like Excell or Xtend be more beneficial?

26. yes by leucine , bulk

27. Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Extend hands down, mixes easily and quickly, and it tastes great! No ass taste at all!

Scivation Xtend if you want a flavored BCAA product.

or

Primaforce Bulk BCAA if you want unflavored BCAA.

I personally prefer flavored BCAA because unflavored are NASTY

28. sh*t i cant tell if your serious Mark haha...so bulk Leucine or Excell/Xtend? what should i do?

29. I like True Protein's bcaa. Cheap and tastes good

30. Ok so If i have to choose between Leucine, Xtend, or Excell what should i choose?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best BCAA flavor for ICE
    By RonShipman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 09:00 PM
  2. The Best BCAA.....?
    By MAxximal in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 02:21 PM
  3. Best BCAA mix...?
    By rabican in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7